GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SW Florida 10 CW

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Hey SW how hard was it to install your gauges like that in the center port? I really like that and I think I am going to go that route. Car looks awesome!

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. If you go that route, recognize the acc plug may be blocked. May need to remove the little cubby cover to get more room. Or use the low profile charger I showed.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Easy for me(Avenue Auto did it). The boost tap I wanted to be stealth. FWIW, the instructions seem pretty sraightforward.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
R LED Tails arrive!

Picked these up from group buy3.

May tint them more as my old tails were darker with Lamin- x.

Dash1

very nice setup! i love the rieger kit too - you should consider getting the side skirts too!

you got me itching to shave my front hatch too....:drool:

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
very nice setup! i love the rieger kit too - you should consider getting the side skirts too!

you got me itching to shave my front hatch too....:drool:

Thank you! Yep I had some side skirts on order from OSIR, but it did not work out. Still evaluating what to next.

Thumbs up on hood notch fill!

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
how much did the hood notch cost you?

Well its complicated. First, I did other stuff at same time. Second I had it done twice(first guys work was subpar). BUT, my guess is just the hood notch would cost 400-500. That includes fixing the bumper where the emblem sits.

BrandNew1

Ready to race!
Thanks to this thread it is 12:34 AM, I'm still in awe of your car and all the work put into it, and I have class in 7 hours. Fuck.