GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New : Cullin Kin

What shall I do first?

• R Tails (If you vote this, specify which color)

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Full Tint (25%) and PlastiDip Exterior Parts Enjoi Blue (Symbols, Red Grill Stripes, Badging)

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Blue Interior Lighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sound System Oopgrayyyyd

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Front Lip and Mud Flaps

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters

Cullin Kin

Probably not the right place to post this, but I just wanted to introduce myself to the golfmk6 community. I created an account over a month ago and completely forgot about it. I bought a 13' 6-Speed CSG Drivers Edition GTI at the beginning of September and damn do I love this thing. Named her Scarlett. Won't be doing much besides cosmetic modifications because even thinking about voiding the warranty gives me panic attacks. I look forward to living my modding dreams through others, for now at least, and reading your posts.

Here's my baby (Sorry it's blurry):
rsz_31photo.jpg

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Nice Gti! Enjoy it and take your time modding. Let the car mature a bit with the warranty if you have any issues early. No rush. Mods are there when you want them. Its never a matter of needing them.

flyguy27

Ready to race!
Welcome and enjoy it!

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Welcome and congrats. If you're worried about your warranty, just hold off on tuning. If you want to get an intake or cat-back, those parts come off easily if you have issues and need to take it to a mod-nazi dealership.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Welcome. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to find your way over here from that myfastgti snorefest. :D

Cullin Kin

Thanks for the welcomes, and the whalecum.

@WAP Ha ha, MyFast is a little slow but it's personal and tight knit. I enjoy that about it, getting to know other GTI owners. Although, sometimes getting an answer in a timely manner can be difficult.

The mod-bug has bitten me in the past. I used to have a Ralliart, did a lot of mods, "mod-nazi" dealership, nightmare. It's extremely difficult to refrain, but I believe it to be overall beneficial.

I took my GTI to the track the other day and was doing some quarter mile runs just for the fun of it. Was running low 15's routinely, thats what that photo above is from. Anyone on this forum in Colorado?

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^I suggest you check out the regional forums. There are a few on here from Colorado.

Legendary

Ready to race!
Welcome! ..... I give you about 3 more months before you forget about that whole 'warranty' thing and start modding ;)

Cullin Kin

Welcome! ..... I give you about 3 more months before you forget about that whole 'warranty' thing and start modding ;)

Ha ha, you're probably right. My mind is running crazy with what I want to do... Hey, where did you get your emblem inserts from?

@WAP I'll check it out, thanks dooood. Your avatar is funny stuff! :lol:

Last edited:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Ha ha, you're probably right. My mind is running crazy with what I want to do... Hey, where did you get your emblem inserts from?

@WAP I'll check it out, thanks dooood. Your avatar is funny stuff! :lol:

You're welcome. Glad you like my avatar. Most people here hate it but it gives me a smile every time I see it. I think it's funny as hell. I just tell people it's my prom pic, or my wedding pic. :lol:

BlkMaGiC 3526

Ready to race!
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. I picked up my MK6 about 3 months ago. I voted for R tails tinted version and just picked up a set. My first mod was OEM front lip.