Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

What you think about Eurojet with DP
Best sound without drone?

Tx

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
I had the full turbo back without a cat, sounded awesome. right around 3k rpm while under throttle it seems like a tiny bit of drone might come on, but its gone almost immediately. I still run the downpipe, but switched the cat back to a single side ( golf style) exhaust utilizing the cat back from VW driver gear. There's absolutely no drone whatsoever now, and I have no suitcase anymore :D

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
Not to deter you from buying the whole system by the way... 99 percent of the people probably wouldn't notice that tiny bit of noise at 3k rpm

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
I have a complete turbo-back Magnaflow system. I get compliments for it all the time and it REALLY turns heads. I had drone for about 1/2 a day when the exhaust was still breaking in (you'll get that with almost all exhausts) but after the first day it's been 100% without drone at any RPM. Pretty quiet when driving slowly with MASSIVE sound when flooring it.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I also get compliments quite frequently. "Best sound" is subjective... it is very tamed and quiet. There are many times I wish it were louder. There are some times I wish it were quieter. Overall, I'm pleased.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Best sounding is so tough to say as exhaust stuff is very subjective to personal taste. We get that question a lot.

Eurojet is a nice budget friendly system. Best thing I would say is try and listen to sound clips of everything and than think of what else are you looking for in a system. As some use vbands and others do not for install. Also various brands have different qualities of fabrication

We have sound clips up onsite of various exhausts if you want to check them out

https://www.moddedeuros.com/volkswagen/golf-gti/mk6-10-13/exhaust/downpipes

oracle462

+1 on lilfleck's comments. I had some small issues when installing down pipe for fitment but compliments all the time. Wife has never complained about noise, even with a headache and a full system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I love my Eurojet full TBE. It's almost zero drone, I agree that there is some at around 2800 - 3200 RPM but most people will never notice. My girlfriend was very annoyed with my previous Magnaflow/CTS Downpipe and then I switched to the Eurojet and she never complained about it. It's quiet when driving around town, loud when accelerating and really loud when you get on it. I'd say it's not perfect, I wish it were louder sometimes, but overall it's a very nice system and well worth the $$ I spent on it.

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
I love my Eurojet full TBE. It's almost zero drone, I agree that there is some at around 2800 - 3200 RPM but most people will never notice. My girlfriend was very annoyed with my previous Magnaflow/CTS Downpipe and then I switched to the Eurojet and she never complained about it. It's quiet when driving around town, loud when accelerating and really loud when you get on it. I'd say it's not perfect, I wish it were louder sometimes, but overall it's a very nice system and well worth the $$ I spent on it.

Thanks for the kind words :thumbup: