GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SawwuceBawse gets a mk6!

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Took the day to install the air! Ran into a small leaking issue. But that has been resolved and its leak free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up the audi wheels to test fit, I'll have pics of that soon. Here is a shot from lunch today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Went over to D.Two industries yesterday to have the car tuned with Unitronic stage 2. And holy shit does this thing pull hard. 4th gear pulls are amazing. I definitely recommend the tune and if you're in the Chicago area make sure to see Derick at D.two.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Went over to D.Two industries yesterday to have the car tuned with Unitronic stage 2. And holy shit does this thing pull hard. 4th gear pulls are amazing. I definitely recommend the tune and if you're in the Chicago area make sure to see Derick at D.two.

D.two does good work.great shop

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Went ahead and finished the exhaust today. Did a 3" catback with a cherry bomb glasspack to a pair of 4inch tips. The same tip setup I had on my GTI.

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
New front lip design by Instagram user @dutchswift. HDPE so it's strong and flexible. Looks and fits great too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Streetscapetv

Do you mind posting a full shot of your trunk setup? I have been looking at air, but also want to keep the spare and as much room as possible.

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
So this year my goal is to make the car as much fun as possible. Funny, right? But for real, I want the car to be the best of both worlds, show and go. I'm planning some track time around the area for this summer, so upgrading my clutch and my brakes are taking first priority.

This is what I've decided to go with.

Clutch:
Southbend stage 2 daily
Usp Motorsports stainless clutch line
Motul gear 300 trans fluid

Brakes:
Stoptech slotted rotors F+R
Motul RBF 600 fluid
UroTuning stainless brake lines

The car will be getting tracked on air ride. But I will be running some sort of high performance street tire in place of the rotiforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk