ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
your mom.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
damn. is this by us or? where was my lunchtime invite?
ill pass on the arugula though, that stuff is nasty af

This was Tap House Bar and Grill in Saint Charles. It was my left overs from dinner with the wife last night. Super delicious the second time around. Actually somehow better than when i had it last night.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
This was Tap House Bar and Grill in Saint Charles. It was my left overs from dinner with the wife last night. Super delicious the second time around. Actually somehow better than when i had it last night.

Pics or it didn't happen

#WasntInvited

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
is this baby daddy again? does someone bank roll his shit to file against you or whatever? ?? WTF.. guy cant do or pay for shit, but keeps battling you guys??

Yep.

Mormon church funding his living expenses (food, rent, utilities). We're pretty sure his family (wealthy, Mormon royalty out in Utah levels of wealth) cut him off. But from what we've seen on social media (he and his new wife have like 20 different accounts on Facespace, Instagram, etc. Seems they create a new one every few months... @Gunkata1, @Gunkata2, ... @Gunkata24) his in-laws are also wealthy so they're likely cutting him the checks. That's all we can figure out.

His new attorney is a young guy, "bull in a china shop" type who wins by intimidation. Petitions, motions, demands all over the place, and he keeps doubling down, expecting us to say "uncle!"

I'm not saying uncle. Not about this.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I like where this is going.

this^

I dont. I dont want to revisit 2008

what happened in 2008?

Pics or it didn't happen

#WasntInvited

^ that

Mah Frank

this^

Yep.

Mormon church funding his living expenses (food, rent, utilities). We're pretty sure his family (wealthy, Mormon royalty out in Utah levels of wealth) cut him off. But from what we've seen on social media (he and his new wife have like 20 different accounts on Facespace, Instagram, etc. Seems they create a new one every few months... @Gunkata1, @Gunkata2, ... @Gunkata24) his in-laws are also wealthy so they're likely cutting him the checks. That's all we can figure out.

His new attorney is a young guy, "bull in a china shop" type who wins by intimidation. Petitions, motions, demands all over the place, and he keeps doubling down, expecting us to say "uncle!"

I'm not saying uncle. Not about this.

jesus christ man... sorry. thats right, i recall you saying that the church was fed a line of BS where they think he has been wronged or some shit, so they are helping him with the litigation stuff? wow.. what a fuckin' sack of shit. Is that why the name change on FaceTube for you guys? yeah, attorneys are fun and good at spending your money if they want to be.. that really sucks.. is it mostly tax and support issues?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
nice we should get a weekend meet going there , menu looks great

kids eat free from 4-9 on sunday, i do love a free meal
I like where this is going.
^this
I dont. I dont want to revisit 2008
luls
Pics or it didn't happen
#WasntInvited
i feel like im never invited
Mah Frank
good to have him back

You fucking what?

confirmed any boosted advice relating to food will now be discarded cause not a foodie type.
sorry it taste like bitter charcoal lettuce

the animals i eat are more than welcome to eat it to plump up..but i prefer actual food

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I'll give it a pass since you're in the suburbs and likely haven't ever experienced good food before.

any restaurant in the city can survive based simply off of its population around the location

key to chicago is to serve something people like...then deconstruct it, charge double the price for it and name it something stupidly simple.

That being said.

Im creating a restaraunt called "Dough."...

For $21.99 you can construct your own pizza ingredients at the table.

*arugula, tofu, tofurkey bacon and aioli (which is just mayo mixed with something else) is extra*

Will be opening up in boys town next week, please leave your hipster scarves and man buns at the door thank you.

Boosted right now....

not mad, burbs is harder to sustain a good restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.