GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Single OEM Detroit Wheel

luketd0512

Hi all,

I busted a wheel on a massive pothole earlier this week and I am looking for a replacement. Does anyone have a single OEM Detroit wheel that they would be willing to part with? I am willing to pay for shipping.

Thanks,
Luke

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jemin_G

Go Kart Newbie
I have four that I am willing to get rid of, or just one if that's all you need. One has a tire mounted on it as well. I should be able to find a box to ship it out. Here are 2 pictures. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

luketd0512

Hey, thanks for the reply. I only need one wheel since my other 3 are still in good shape. If you're willing to sell just one then that would be awesome.

If you have one without a tire mounted then that would be ideal because these wheels are used for my winter set and I want to use a matching tire.

How much would you want for one wheel? Also, where are you located? I can look into shipping costs.

Thanks again!
Luke

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jemin_G

Go Kart Newbie
The other three wheels are unmounted. Although I would like to get rid of all four, I'll take what I can get rid of. 75 for the wheel plus shipping works. My zip is 08759 (Manchester NJ). Let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk