GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

Zach L

VR junkie
no facebook. post here please.
You don't have to have FB for links like that. I don't have FB and it worked fine. Opened right up in Tapatalk's browser.

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
Please sign me up for the GB. Also, please post a photo of the back of the headlights so people can understand the potential wiring involved for halogens then post the wiring along with the extra connector (need the price on that as well) for the MK6's with OEM xenons.

Didn't you want to wait for the test Ryan? Talked to you on Instagram....

This video shows how theirs no wiring mess at all in the back.. Plus where the switch for the two modes on the blinker is.. https://youtu.be/1kHeVyx2gik

That adapter to convert back to xenons is about $70-80

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Didn't you want to wait for the test Ryan? Talked to you on Instagram....

This video shows how theirs no wiring mess at all in the back.. Plus where the switch for the two modes on the blinker is.. https://youtu.be/1kHeVyx2gik

That adapter to convert back to xenons is about $70-80

absolutely, just for now I want to be listed.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I'm also interested in the group buy. How much would the gb be discounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm me or Steven if you want the price

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Just a Fyi for people the Group Buy/Pre-Order is over on Nov 30th so after that they will be going back up to 899 euros + shipping

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I love how these look, but why pay almost OE prices and not get the same features....

I'd happily pay 600$ for a set, but not nearly 900$
thats the point of the group buy so you dont have to pay close to 900.... but they also wont be in the 600 range from the group buy either if you want the group buy price then you need to PM me or Steven

carrquik77

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice. Maybe I can hold a sign on the corner at an intersection for few weekends and come up with the cash!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Very nice. Maybe I can hold a sign on the corner at an intersection for few weekends and come up with the cash!

Works for alot of people lol so Im sure it would work for you.

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
I love how these look, but why pay almost OE prices and not get the same features....

I'd happily pay 600$ for a set, but not nearly 900$

You are paying for a OE replacement light... And it may not have the adjust feature but it doesn't have features like the full led sequential turn signal, 5% brighter than stock xenons, a completely different design, bright LED DRLs... It's all personal prefeference....