GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

Pyotr

Ready to race!
thats the point of the group buy so you dont have to pay close to 900.... but they also wont be in the 600 range from the group buy either if you want the group buy price then you need to PM me or Steven

I don't have money set aside for car parts at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to join in the group buy. Which means I would be buying them for full price.

They are fantastic looking lights, that i really want - just saying that the price is hard to justify.

You are paying for a OE replacement light... And it may not have the adjust feature but it doesn't have features like the full led sequential turn signal, 5% brighter than stock xenons, a completely different design, bright LED DRLs... It's all personal prefeference....

But at the same time, I'm saying compared to OEM you are loosing some features. I guess it just depends on how much value you place on those features. Having AFS on my R is absolutely fantastic, I don't look forward to driving my JSW at night with its terrible, terrible halogens.

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't have money set aside for car parts at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to join in the group buy. Which means I would be buying them for full price.

They are fantastic looking lights, that i really want - just saying that the price is hard to justify.

But at the same time, I'm saying compared to OEM you are loosing some features. I guess it just depends on how much value you place on those features. Having AFS on my R is absolutely fantastic, I don't look forward to driving my JSW at night with its terrible, terrible halogens.

Yea, I understand.... Halogens absolutely suck... Also just letting you know we will have a group buy for the retail price also.... So if you're willing to save up , let me know... If not, it's your car, you do you.

Pyotr

Ready to race!
Yea, I understand.... Halogens absolutely suck... Also just letting you know we will have a group buy for the retail price also.... So if you're willing to save up , let me know... If not, it's your car, you do you.

if you have an idea of what that might run, can you shoot me a PM? if i know how much to budget for now, i may be able to slot it in, assuming my R doesn't blow up.... again :|

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
We are nearing the deadline(30th) for the preorder group buy.... 2-3 days left before we send the payments in and get started!!! Let me know if you're interested!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Last call going out guys join in before its to late... Will not be able to get a lower price after the end of this month

kerp

Ready to race!
Are the DRL's bright and white? One of my biggest gripes with Ed's reps (besides the lens quality) was the weaker LED's with a blue hue. Barely even visible during the day.

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
Based on the videos they've provided, they are quite bright. But we won't know for sure until we get our hands on them. Should be shipping to us in early January.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Curious to see reviews on these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A review most likely wont be posted up till sometime in January since every who bought these headlights so far their sets aren't shipping out till the end of December. Right now the group buy was extended till the 31st of December thanks to Marco.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion