GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Billyboat exhaust

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Well as some of you may know I talked some crap about billyboat systems after my friend dealing with there poor customer service with his mk4 jetta and although i cant say there customer service has changed but what i can say is that there youtube video of the mk6 does not even come close to in person it sounds simply AMAZING. just to make note ive also heard a custom magnaflow and a suitcase delete and an apr rsc system in person although the apr was on an mkv. b&b knows there stuff as far as sound its just a shame that there marketing and there customer service is so poor.

sorry if this post is a little dumbed down im runing on 2 hours of sleep and i gotta wake up at 5 tomorrow.

mylesw42

Ready to race!
Everyone seems to say they sound better in person, but I have yet to see a video clip or even a sound clip of what they actually sound like...

I hear ya. Please do not post that HORRID youtube video of the MK6 drive off. It's like they stuck the microphone directly in the exhaust. Distorted nonsense :paddle:

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
When it comes to an exhaust system I WOULD NEVER buy one based on the sound of a video your not going to hear the exact sound unless it's in a recording studio and certi. Companies have been known to alter theos caugh caugh hennessy... So listen In person before you buy.

skully

Ready to race!
I'm not going to disagree, but it's difficult when their are no mk6 GTI's in Northern Ohio with an exhaust. Out of those that I know of on forums and such, I'm sure I'll be the first with an exhaust. It's just trying to decide on what to get with the information I can obtain online and hopefully make the correct decision in my eyes the first time around.