GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R LED Tails

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Anyone else receive these great tail lights? I know theres a few people waiting for reviews.

I ordered them. They shipped on thursday. Will post pics when I receive/install them.

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
Same mine shipped out thurs. If im lucky ill get them by end of next week.

Jabba

Passed Driver's Ed
@ snofrandy Thank you for stating the obvious.
@jbcritch Thank you for the kind words & i agree with you totally about the cost of OEM parts manufactured,i have seen some prices that were insanely cheap.
@ lodi,i did not interfere in your thread,i do not see why you feel the need to crap out my thread.In the end it does not phase me,i am running the same tails on my Golf 6 GTI without any issues,my customers to date are happy & that is all that matters to me.As well as saving them money,and if you cannot look hard enough for the right suppliers/manufacturers that is entirely your dilemma.
But thanks for stopping by.Have a good one.

Smellybumlove

Though i cannot vouch for this seller, i can confirm that there are indeed 100% identical replica rear lights on the market, these look like them.

I know this because VW Taiwan offered to sell me a set for about $550 fitted, they are made in Taiwan.

Problem is they are not cherry red, they are TINTED and only come TINTED.
The factory didnt produce cherry reds.

J1375

Passed Driver's Ed
Though i cannot vouch for this seller, i can confirm that there are indeed 100% identical replica rear lights on the market, these look like them.

I know this because VW Taiwan offered to sell me a set for about $550 fitted, they are made in Taiwan.

Would be good to see more pics when folks get your lights

rodga

Passed Driver's Ed

afaik cherry red = tinted r version