GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
The one that connects to the MAF?

Im not sure what you mean its further from the one by the maf that has the elbow. Just the straight one that connects the pipe to a filter/intake

Mk6 Golf R | APR Stage 2+

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Im not sure what you mean its further from the one by the maf that has the elbow. Just the straight one that connects the pipe to a filter/intake

Oh sorry I was confused since that one isn’t up for sale lol I’ll shut up now

Gkivoo

Ready to race!
WTT: my Magnaflow catback for an SPM track catback

WTT: my APR stage 1 Carbonio air intake for an open intake like a CTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vw.hank

Passed Driver's Ed
For sale, complete ECS intake stage 1 and stage 2 w/ CBFA filter. Less than 3k miles. 2 small blemishes on the stage 2 pipe. Everything else is mint. Original box included. Looking for 250 shipped or 225 local pickup obo. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Picked up a 7R so toying with the idea of slowly pulling stuff off my GTI.

Have some brand new parts taking up space that I'd be willing to let go (034 Motorsport street density mounts, APR Dogbone mount, VWR Springs and some others in forgetting about)

Last edited:

dafuture

Go Kart Champion

Have some brand new parts taking up space that I'd be willing to let go (034 Motorsport street density mounts, APR Dogbone mount, VWR Springs and some others in forgetting about)

Congrats man! Had a feeling you'd do that eventually. Ironically I just traded my GTI last night too. Enjoy!

DELETE

Autocross Champion

PM’d

joeyfrost

Ready to race!

Interested in the apr mount ill pm you