GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Black Friday Deals?

MTBFL1

Ready to race!

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Do you know what the sales are gonna be yet or are we gonna have to wait and see?

last year they had more discounts than just about anyone else. CTS has really good discounts as well. pretty much their whole online store has slashed prices, not just parts from other tuners that already have sales. (i.e. honoring prices in apr sales, uni sales, etc.)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Sonnytron

Ready to race!
I'm feeling like it's gonna be TV's and maybe a PS4 this year for me lol.

I'm considering jumping on the GIAC sale with a local tuner offering free labor.

Andrew429

Ready to race!
Do you know what the sales are gonna be yet or are we gonna have to wait and see?

Just wait and see. I just saw that on their site today. I'm hoping for a good sale on the USP downpipe

Xtreme1

Ready to race!

Andrew429

Ready to race!
anybody know what o2 spacers the USP downpipes comes with if you purchase them with the downpipe? The straight ones or the angled?

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Still trying to find some good deals on Michelin A/S 3 tires.
There seems to be no good Black Friday deals on tires (except $50 only rebate at some places). But thats at places (discount tire) that won't do the $70 michelin rebate.
Best I have calculated is CostCo at $723.04 total cost out the door for the H-rated ones.

.... and still can't decide whether to go with DWS, v12 or PSS instead.

Anyone see better tire deals anywhere?

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Still trying to find some good deals on Michelin A/S 3 tires.
There seems to be no good Black Friday deals on tires (except $50 only rebate at some places). But thats at places (discount tire) that won't do the $70 michelin rebate.
Best I have calculated is CostCo at $723.04 total cost out the door for the H-rated ones.

.... and still can't decide whether to go with DWS, v12 or PSS instead.

Anyone see better tire deals anywhere?

Tires are rough to find deals on. There are absolutely almost no margins on them for retailers. I was able to snag some cheap Faulken all seasons to throw on our S3 for a pretty good deal at PepBoys right now.