GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

gtiguy482

Passed Driver's Ed
Still fun to post things you've done though. I just put on my S tronic knob I ordered off of Ali express. Very impressed with the quality of this piece. I hated to lose my golf ball dsg shifter but the coating on the button had started to peel and it is quite sharp when it does so. The new knob is actually weighted unlike the vw one(although this doesn't really matter on dsg cars. Good replacement if you are needing one or looking for something different. This one came with a shift boot so it had the different style lock ring needed to hold the shift boot on. Took the boot it came with off and installed onto my shift boot so I still have my red stitching. Quick and easy install.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
-Installed new OEM Euro headlights with LED DRL, deautoLED 5500K xenon bulbs and LED amber turn signals
-Installed new Euro R bumper with LED DRL and deathLED 50W resistors
-Polished and sealed my Pag Parts custom front mount intercooler with Gyeon Rim
-Polished and sealed my front wheels with Gyeon Rim
-Polished and sealed my front Wilwood brake kit with Gyeon Rim
-Next up I have to polish and seal my rear brakes/wheels then give the car a full buff and seal with Chemical Guys Blacklight (CSG)

All photos and videos on IG @becauseHYDE16

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
-Installed new OEM Euro headlights with LED DRL, deautoLED 5500K xenon bulbs and LED amber turn signals
-Installed new Euro R bumper with LED DRL and deathLED 50W resistors
-Polished and sealed my Pag Parts custom front mount intercooler with Gyeon Rim
-Polished and sealed my front wheels with Gyeon Rim
-Polished and sealed my front Wilwood brake kit with Gyeon Rim
-Next up I have to polish and seal my rear brakes/wheels then give the car a full buff and seal with Chemical Guys Blacklight (CSG)

All photos and videos on IG @becauseHYDE16

Were you not that impressed with doing your projector headlight project or just had a change of heart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I told my car about your acknowledgements.

A.SMK6

Just had the resonator replaced with a straight pipe. Gives the car a much more throaty sound, but not too obnoxious. The DSG farts are pretty ungodly now too!

ahard48

Ready to race!
I'd like to acknowledge that my CEL light has been off for 1k miles since my 02 spacer went in.....inspection here I come!