GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EONON GA5153F Review

surw1n007

Woke up this AM and my volume knob is not working and a "System UIDs Inconsistent" message came up. It also looks like the system deleted my apps and erased all my username/pw settings. WTF. Why is this happening?

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi surw1n007, sorry to hear that, could you PM us your order number or email address when you place the order? Thanks

marcello1395

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome to texas man. I live in Houston

I must be an idiot, but I can't get this thing to come on. How did you wire the power/ground to the camera? the cables are so flimsy and thin..
I put the trigger on the can bus cable but it doesn't come on when I put it in reverse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi surw1n007, we sent message to the Ebay seller. The related customer service will follow your case. Did you get reply from them?

urbanevil

Ready to race!
I bought the GA6153F after browsing this thread, absolutely love it!

Stinger

Ready to race!
With the speed of android OS upgrades those units age very quickly and, without the ability to upgrade the OS, it forces users to purchase newer units frequently.

Louniex

I have a question just installed the GA6153F no issues so far with the radio but when playing Pandora, Spotify or any other music app only my front speakers work. Anyone else has had this problem

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion
With the speed of android OS upgrades those units age very quickly and, without the ability to upgrade the OS, it forces users to purchase newer units frequently.

For the money, this unit if it works for you, which for me it does what it should, it's cool but once you realize you don't use half of the stuff because you don't have unlimited data to tether off of and the manufacturer doesn't suggest updating it, you end up looking elsewhere. Sucks because it actually looks great and is easy to install. It's a win some lose some on this one for me at least. Plus the time it takes the company to respond being that they're on the other side of the pond makes it a hassle to communicate and troubleshoot.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi notovicrious, glad to hear you like the head unit. We will reply to forum members when they have question in priority. And we will speed up our response time. :)

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
For the money, this unit if it works for you, which for me it does what it should, it's cool but once you realize you don't use half of the stuff because you don't have unlimited data to tether off of and the manufacturer doesn't suggest updating it, you end up looking elsewhere. Sucks because it actually looks great and is easy to install. It's a win some lose some on this one for me at least. Plus the time it takes the company to respond being that they're on the other side of the pond makes it a hassle to communicate and troubleshoot.

I have unlimited data, but the phone company wont let me us my phone as a hotspot so I can't tether data to the headunit. But mine still works great and I've had no issues whatsoever with this unit. Everything still works great 2 years later and I have not updated the software on it.

HavanaNights5611

Passed Driver's Ed
I have unlimited data, but the phone company wont let me us my phone as a hotspot so I can't tether data to the headunit. But mine still works great and I've had no issues whatsoever with this unit. Everything still works great 2 years later and I have not updated the software on it.

What so you use for GPS? If you use it at all

zthang

Passed Driver's Ed
What so you use for GPS? If you use it at all

The HERE maps app is a great gps app with turn by turn based navigation that can be used offline. You just download the map package for whatever states you want. Each state will take up a few hundred megabytes of storage.