GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davespence20

Ready to race!
Arin: care to comment on whether we are going to see an update for Stage 1/2?

Read this. Don't hold your breath

Just an FYI, usually when we start getting deep into a project, like a file update, I like to give you guys info when I have it. So, no worries there. When it's in full swing, and I have some results, I'll start feeding it to you guys. : )

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
At this point I'm more interested in knowing if it's going to happen at all or not. If not, if rather be let down now than led on to believe it's going to happen. I'm not trying to beg for an update, or trying to sound pissy at APR or Arin, I just want to be disappointed now rather than later ;)

fredf

Go Kart Champion
At this point I'm more interested in knowing if it's going to happen at all or not. If not, if rather be let down now than led on to believe it's going to happen. I'm not trying to beg for an update, or trying to sound pissy at APR or Arin, I just want to be disappointed now rather than later ;)

That's exactly how I'm feeling.

Just let us know if it's ever going to happen. If not, we can just...disappointedly...end this thread.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
he's said it multiple times but you guys still aren't satisfied. the gtx28 big turbo file was in the making for years. the k04 file was a year plus as well. just wait.

fredf

Go Kart Champion
he's said it multiple times but you guys still aren't satisfied. the gtx28 big turbo file was in the making for years. the k04 file was a year plus as well. just wait.

Just wait...or give up? That's all that's being asked.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
with the ridiculous power from the Mk7 Stage 1 officially out, hopefully they' revisit the old platform for some revisions

DomNhyphy

Passed Driver's Ed
Just wait...or give up? That's all that's being asked.

You are more than welcome to do either. Instead of posting and whining on here you could do something productive! I don't think APR or the community appreciate your attitude on this matter. You can change tuners if you are dissatisfied. :) most of us are happy and willing to wait while APR researches and learns more about all 3 generations of TSI. :)

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
You are more than welcome to do either. Instead of posting and whining on here you could do something productive! I don't think APR or the community appreciate your attitude on this matter. You can change tuners if you are dissatisfied. :) most of us are happy and willing to wait while APR researches and learns more about all 3 generations of TSI. :)

How about you fuck off instead!!!
His and others attitude and persistence is very much appreciated and welcome.

fredf

Go Kart Champion

Just out of interest could you please quote where I have been 'whining'?
Seriously, I would like to know.
Do you think asking APR if they plan to update the file constitutes whining?

And, while I'm at it, where did I say I was dissatisfied?

And, since you say 'the community' doesn't appreciate my attitude (what attitude would that be?), why have there been over 300 posts from dozens of members?

Oh, and welcome to the forum--good 2nd post.

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
with the ridiculous power from the Mk7 Stage 1 officially out, hopefully they' revisit the old platform for some revisions

That came as a huge surprise to me. K04 torque levels on the new stock turbo, that thing must be a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.