GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 country

zrickety

The Fixer
Lol is that a Scion?

robcalewar

oh it's definitely a tc. Check the link i put under it. Eneubauer's black dip with the bullbar and flood lights reminded me of this TC that's been modified to look all battlecar'd out.

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
Just go full battlecar on this bitch;

http://imgur.com/a/Gq7st
Haha next summer it's gonna get a little crazier haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
Gave the car a quick clean up this weekend inside and out hoping to get some nice pictures taken in the next week or so

Charles Xavier

How do you change the colour; vinyl wrap / plastdip / paint? Curious because wrapping isn't cheap and spraying is time consuming. Good job too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
I actually plastidip it I used to run a small side business so I got quite good at it. So it only takes me about 8 hours tops to do the car from start to finish

Charles Xavier

I actually plastidip it I used to run a small side business so I got quite good at it. So it only takes me about 8 hours tops to do the car from start to finish

awesome; do you use a spray gun or just can? Ive watched loads of vids on pdip. I live in the UK and unfortunately pdip is pretty expensive here so i might use rust-oleum on wheels and front/rear emblems (although people say pdip is much better so im dubious). I just bought my first car, black 3dr, same as you. Going for the all black look and yellow calipers. Unfortunately in the uk we cant tint the front windows at all.
im sure plenty of you have seen this guys car, its on another forum but this is car goals. that carbon fibre hood...
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a530/adampacanowski/IMG_230241608019431_zpsa7f176c3.jpeg

davserbic

Ready to race!
Super interesting. Subbed.

Curiously, how often do you plastidip your car and how much does it usually cost all said and done to do it. Thinking of changing up the color on mine.

zrickety

The Fixer

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
i would paint the car vs plastidip as well. unfortunately that would get quite costly being how many times ive changed the color out of boredome