GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

lostk

Ready to race!
No one cares about milo, except those who feel upset that he may be perceived as representative of gay people. They don't want to be associated and would like to see him go away. Yes, people are told to believe trump is anti-gay, and milo supports trump, so they also hate milo.

People who don't care about milo I imagine include supporters of free speech, or are just unaware of the milo menace.

To derail this thread a tiny bit from its eventual conclusion of trolls name-calling: did you guys see last weeks trump press speech/interview. Hilarious. While addressing the cnn reporter he presidentially changed CNN's name from "fake news" to "very fake news", and he even took some shots at Clinton when press brought up Russia by explaining how H. Clinton sold 20% of our uranium to Russia (for kickbacks). He was just ragging on all the press the whole time. "Is this going to be a nice question?" "Yes." (Unfair question proceeds). "Ouch. That's the media for you folks."

milo is a self-loathing "gay" who plays upon the conservative stereotypes of gay men...stop defending milo for christs sake...

lostk

Ready to race!
philimon...if u think milo is the poster boy for "free speech"...i dunno what else to say to u after that...but u are a fan of alex jones so u would defend ur side no matter what...u sound like a cultist to me...

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
no one made him look bad except himself...and u dont believe he is a pedophile? :lol:

I don't have any evidence to suggest he is one. I haven't seen any kids come out and say Milo molested them. Nobody has found naked kids on his computer, or caught him socializing with known creeps. I agree that he made himself look bad, but what is so different from anything else he does? The difference is his opponents, whoever that may be, created an opportunity to marginalize him and his opinions.

lostk

Ready to race!
I don't have any evidence to suggest he is one. I haven't seen any kids come out and say Milo molested them. Nobody has found naked kids on his computer, or caught him socializing with known creeps. I agree that he made himself look bad, but what is so different from anything else he does? The difference is his opponents, whoever that may be, created an opportunity to marginalize him and his opinions.

normalizing pedophilia and pederasty isnt evidence enough???

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/matt-taibbi-milo-yiannopoulos-isnt-going-away-w468012

A blog called the Reagan Battalion re-circulated excerpts of a year-old interview of Milo by the Drunken Peasants podcast, in which he clearly endorses sex between men and underage boys.
Yiannopoulos talked about how "we get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff," dismissing what he calls the "oppressive idea of consent."
"In the homosexual world particularly," said Yiannopoulos, who is gay, "some of those relationships between younger boys and older men [are] sort of coming-of-age relationships ... in which those older men have helped those young boys to discover who they are."
When one of the podcast co-hosts suggested that it sounded like he was talking about Catholic priest molestation, Yiannopoulous quickly co-signed, claiming personal experience in that area.
"You know what?" he shouted. "I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."
When challenged that he seemed to be endorsing pedophilia, Yiannopoulos then retreated to a semantic argument.
"You're misunderstanding what pedophilia means," he said. "Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old, who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty."

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Newsflash: Milo isn't a fucking US citizen.
Neither are all the illegals about to get sent back home. Funny how that works both ways eh?
Don't forget that half of Breitbart's staff threaten to walk out if Milo doesn't get fired.

But hey, they must be "little idiot leftists" according to our triggered FocalPoint here. :rolleyes:
No one cares about Breitbart. I'm a republican and don't care. Next point.
If you all can't get your point across without resorting to fowl and demeaning language then you'll be banned and this thread will be deleted. Consider this the one and final warning.
This. Unsure how LostK is somehow still allowed to post his flaming heaps of crap on this forum anyways...

Sirbikesalot

Passed Driver's Ed
I have not been able to look. At work. Is there actual stand up in court evidence to suggest he is a pedophile. I am an ex cop who has arrested them. We need them off the streets obviously. As a public figure, he will have many haters. It's a given. The only evidence I care a sniff about is "actual" "irrefutable" evidence. Is there any?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I have not been able to look. At work. Is there actual stand up in court evidence to suggest he is a pedophile. I am an ex cop who has arrested them. We need them off the streets obviously. As a public figure, he will have many haters. It's a given. The only evidence I care a sniff about is "actual" "irrefutable" evidence. Is there any?

If you're asking if he broke any laws and this will ever be more than a news story, then no it does not appear to be the case.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

lostk

Ready to race!

his employer breitbart condemned his pedophilia advocacy...http://www.mediaite.com/online/brei...-pedophilia-comments-absolutely-indefensible/

Alex Marlow said Tuesday that video of the comments came as a “total surprise to people in the Breitbart administration,” and that they found them “very troubling and upsetting… the bottom line is the comments are not defensible.”

Marlow didn’t announce any punishment or termination of the senior Breitbart editor, but promised answers later in the day: “Milo’s going to have a press conference later today, and he’s going to talk about his future with Breitbart. He’s going to talk about a bunch of different things.”

“The comments are absolutely indefensible, they’re appalling, and very disappointing that those came out,” he reiterated. “However, there is context. Some of the context is that Milo is a gay man, who was abused as a child. These are not irrelevant.”

Sirbikesalot

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll have to look. Comments can definitely be taken way out of context. Even those with the highest of IQ's mispeak as well. Everyone deserves a chance to explain.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
normalizing pedophilia and pederasty isnt evidence enough???

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/matt-taibbi-milo-yiannopoulos-isnt-going-away-w468012

A blog called the Reagan Battalion re-circulated excerpts of a year-old interview of Milo by the Drunken Peasants podcast, in which he clearly endorses sex between men and underage boys.
Yiannopoulos talked about how "we get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff," dismissing what he calls the "oppressive idea of consent."
"In the homosexual world particularly," said Yiannopoulos, who is gay, "some of those relationships between younger boys and older men [are] sort of coming-of-age relationships ... in which those older men have helped those young boys to discover who they are."
When one of the podcast co-hosts suggested that it sounded like he was talking about Catholic priest molestation, Yiannopoulous quickly co-signed, claiming personal experience in that area.
"You know what?" he shouted. "I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."
When challenged that he seemed to be endorsing pedophilia, Yiannopoulos then retreated to a semantic argument.
"You're misunderstanding what pedophilia means," he said. "Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old, who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty."

Is he normalizing pedophilia for you? It sure hasn't normalized it for me. I would have to sit down and listen to the podcast for context to make a decision on whether or not he was serious. What he said is not evidence of anything. If personal expression was evidence of illegal activity, the Podestas would be serving time for that creepy ass artwork they have of children.

lostk

Ready to race!
Is he normalizing pedophilia for you? It sure hasn't normalized it for me. I would have to sit down and listen to the podcast for context to make a decision on whether or not he was serious. What he said is not evidence of anything. If personal expression was evidence of illegal activity, the Podestas would be serving time for that creepy ass artwork they have of children.

podestas comments are a red herring..they dont change the fact that milo was supporting older men having sex with 13 year old boys...:mad0259:
take it from a gay man...he is scum...

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
If Milo was a liberal and said those same things, the left would be screaming and ranting about how we don't know what his childhood experiences were like and we can't judge him without all the facts.

lostk

Ready to race!
I'll have to look. Comments can definitely be taken way out of context. Even those with the highest of IQ's mispeak as well. Everyone deserves a chance to explain.

he didnt "misspeak"...i dunno why u want to give a bully the benefit of the doubt...he doesnt get a chance...sorry...deport the queen back to uk plz...