GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weird issues with XDS & ABS interrupting normal driving when it should not be

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I do but the tech forgot to save the before settings.:mad0259: He did say the toe was out pretty bad.

Everything is in the green now except my right front camber is at -1.3. Left is -1.1. I was getting a lot of inner wear on my fronts and it was driving funny. It drives better now since the alignment, aside from the ESC kicking in. Not sure if i should be concerned with that camber. Spec is -1.2, according to my sheet.

If i can't figure this out, i may have to take it to the dealer.

I had the same exact wear pattern on my tires. Inner tread wear... I feel much better about the car now that its aligned perfectly. I would bite the bullet if I were you. Replacing tires sucks :(

rawag77

Ready to race!
Short update on this: Had to go ahead and replace my front 2 tires as well, so now i'm on 4 new tires. Reset TPMS when the light came on and haven't had the problem since. Don't know if they're related, but i'm going to have my alignment checked again (subframe scraped a hump in the road) so we'll see what happens. :(

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
I had this exact issue! After an alignment which improved it somewhat I put new tyres on the front which resolved the issue completely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk