GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fender rolling and wheel setup

ConsciousClint

I have owned my 2011 autobahn for about 2 years. Kept in mostly stock with the exception of coils. I have recently got the itch to do a little bit more in terms of cosmetic work and driveability. Many of you have probably seen this article on Speedhunters about Paddy McGrath's red GTI but I am wondering about how best to achieve this look.

I pretty much know what has been done but was hoping to get more input in from you guys, I am interested in rolling fenders on all four corners slightly and since I am going to be looking a new wheel setup for this spring, a little input on what to go for when choosing wheel dimensions. Any help would be appreciated.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Rear fenders already come rolled from factory. You really only can roll the front fenders rears need to be pulled. If you pull the rears they normally look like shit after.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
A little off topic but anyone know what that spoiler/spoiler extension is?

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Rear fenders already come rolled from factory. You really only can roll the front fenders rears need to be pulled. If you pull the rears they normally look like shit after.

You CAN roll the rear fenders. Yes, I've done them on my old GTI. If you don't use a baseball bat, it won't look like shit. There is a "fender roller tool" in case you didn't know.