GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
The Mabotech kits look pretty good. I almost got the M600 from him when he was offering sponsorship deals.

My understanding is that the M380H is a hybrid K03. He told me the highest he's tuned one is 390whp.

He's really helpful and a great guy to work with.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hybrid K04*** but yup. I was just talking with Frank this morning about the M380H kit. Doesn't seem like its too popular yet and it must have just come out but he told me that he just tuned a mk6 gti at over 400whp on 93 + some E20 using the Maestro suit. Not bad at all. He also informed me that he will be discontinuing the M400 kit as this M380H is making more power than he thought it would. I'm curious to see what the M450 will do and the pricing on it.

I guess its all too early to tell. Thought maybe you guys (the BT community) had more experience with Mabo but I guess not.

Also the M380h kit is $1700 out the door which is very affordable compared to a regular k04 kit. Wonder how prone to failures it is though.

drakore

Ready to race!
If you're interested in hybrid turbos, check out DBV2. They have a pretty wide range of offerings.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Will do! Thanks.

GroceriesVR6

Passed Driver's Ed
Also the M380h kit is $1700 out the door which is very affordable compared to a regular k04 kit. Wonder how prone to failures it is though.

Quality is my main concern as well. Guess time will tell. It is a great price for what you're getting barring the turbo is legit.

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion
Occasionally. Researching BT kits for the TFSI

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dont you have a mk7 R now?

:thumbsup: I did some burnouts today and drove around with my cutout open. Fun times.

I guess you blew the dust off that thing and had some fun. ha

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Here is how she sits now - been since last September since it has last moved.