GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI Accessport & Accesstuner Updates - New OTS Maps, New Tables, New Monitors

DELETE

Autocross Champion
The latest features (v104 maps) only came out in the USA. The rest of the world is still on v103. Even protuners can't turn v104 map features on for my car.

I understand that but where are you guys from? Where did you get your cars?

Laimface

Ready to race!
I understand that but where are you guys from? Where did you get your cars?

lol

Laimface

Ready to race!
Gotcha. Sorry tapatalk guy here...I never check profiles lol. It’ll happen soon enough my dude. At least this way we’re the test dummies in a way.

Even on my mobile I use the normal forum site! I haven't heard of any issues whatsoever so I don't know why it isn't released yet. I even offered to beta test it for them!

Madhav

Passed Driver's Ed
I want it but COBB don't like my ECU :(

They don't like mine either. I emailed and asked when the DSG flash tunes are due and they said the Mk7 is due for release before the Mk6 USDM, and then who knows when the ROW are due? maybe 6 months?

Anyhow so I decided to go with another option because my build can't progress without a DSG tune.

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
GOOD NEWS!

For a few months now, Mk6 GTI Accessport users have been, unfortunately, experiencing an issue where the Accessport's firmware would crash out of the Gauges screen and back to the main menu unexpectedly. We are happy to announce that this issue has been resolved in firmware versions 1.7.3.0-15553 and newer! Simply updating the Accessport firmware will address the issue, reflashing the map on the ECU is NOT required.

Firmware release notes can be found HERE.

As a reminder, updating your Accessport firmware is free and easy to do in just a few minutes using Accessport Manager on your computer.

Accessport Firmware Update Instructions

Marshall@COBB

nagokart

Ready to race!
GOOD NEWS!

For a few months now, Mk6 GTI Accessport users have been, unfortunately, experiencing an issue where the Accessport's firmware would crash out of the Gauges screen and back to the main menu unexpectedly. We are happy to announce that this issue has been resolved in firmware versions 1.7.3.0-15553 and newer! Simply updating the Accessport firmware will address the issue, reflashing the map on the ECU is NOT required.

As a reminder, updating your Accessport firmware is free and easy to do in just a few minutes using Accessport Manager on your computer.

Marshall@COBB
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Laimface

Ready to race!
GOOD NEWS!

Marshall@COBB

One issue that isn't fixed, when starting the car, the "connecting to ecu" cogs constantly spin without going into the gauges. I need to exit the gauges and re-enter them for it to display anything!

nagokart

Ready to race!
I have the issue of the auto-off feature sometimes not working. This happens maybe every month or so. I'll come back to my car to the AP still on with the message "..has detected the engine has shut off....". I have to unplug and replug it in to reset it.

Also, another issue is sometimes the gauges screen will crash and start over at the gauges screen. It doesn't go to the menu. The new update didn't sort this issue.

Laimface

Ready to race!
It's almost 6 months since the "features" update came out, still no sign of it for anyone outside of the USA....