GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Online dating...

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
My wife and I met....online but before the internet got big and there were no such thing as dating websites, lulz! Met in the ISCA chat room back in 1994 or 1995.

Anyone else that old/nerdy?

We had similar interests, ideals, etc. Became best friends for 3 years and then got engaged/married. Ups and downs and stories, but treated each other with respect and honesty all along.

IHAZTERBO1

My husband (who is 5 yrs younger) and I met via My Space 5 years ago. We've been married 2 1/2 years of the 5. Both into cars, music, tattoos, beer, sarcasm, etc.
Ah yes thank you Internet. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
One of my hobbies is to join dating websites and send women pictures of my penis.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
One of my hobbies is to join dating websites and send women pictures of my penis.

Oh so you were one of the (many) guys that did that to me. Lmao

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
So I met someone from POF and we realized so many signs brought us together...sounds cheesy I know, but this has a crazy backstory. Not trying to jinx anything, but I'm off the market for now at least. Life is funny.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
So I met someone from POF and we realized so many signs brought us together...sounds cheesy I know, but this has a crazy backstory. Not trying to jinx anything, but I'm off the market for now at least. Life is funny.

:w00t:

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Wow, good luck!

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Wow, good luck!

Thanks!

He and I "met" (more like he saw me) 2 years ago, but we were both in relationships. He was very attracted to me, but I was talking to his friend about VW's for like an hour lol. He would continuously mention me to his friend, saying that he should ask me out (obv didn't know I was in a relationship). But I wasn't his friends type.
I found his profile on POF last week and felt like I was supposed to meet him for some reason, which I never get that feeling when looking at profiles. Looking through so many profiles becomes more of a chore after a while. So I contacted him.
He got back to me and ended up calling me at 2:30am last Wed because he saw that I was online. We talked and he told me about how he remembered me from 2 years ago, even though that was the only time he's ever seen me. I didn't remember him though....I have a terrible memory, plus we were never even introduced.
Then a day or later, he asked for my last name while we were texting. I told him (it's a Chinese name, I'm 1/2 believe it or not), and he called me right away. He said that he went to a psychic and was told that he was going to be with an Asian girl from Maine.
Additionally, I saw my psychic last fall and she told me that when I met someone, things would progress very quickly but that was okay for me since I have a good head on my shoulders. She also mentioned that the letter J was significant but didn't know why. Well this guy's name is Jared.
Could all be coincidences, but if you believe in signs, well.....

I'm staying grounded regardless....just excited to see where this might go. :)

Devilchrono

Ready to race!

Awesome! Congrats and I hope it works out for you :thumbsup:

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Thanks!

Could all be coincidences, but if you believe in signs, well.....

I'm staying grounded regardless....just excited to see where this might go. :)
Heh. My girlfriend and I cannot get enough of each other. It's unreal...I never felt this way before. She recently took a new job in Brooklyn, so her train gets into Hoboken (where I go) 5 minutes after. I wait for her train to arrive just so I can see her for a few minutes.

Her family really likes me, both the mom and the dad. Her brother (21) and sister (19) really like me as well. I'm always sleeping over and having dinner over her house with the family, and no one seems to mind. My mom is kind of jealous because I think she feels like she's losing me a bit, but hey, that's what happens.

I was recently sick a few weeks ago at her house, my girlfriend took my temperature and her sister stood by my side too. They both offered to drive me home 45 minutes away in two cars, one in mine.

I can't see myself being with anyone else and neither can she. She's got the same kind of personality I do, very similar interests, minus video games...it just seems so perfect. I've been the happiest person ever since I met her the first time. She's also my first real girlfriend. I had another one a few years ago, but I don't count her.

She said she's "falling for me hard."

Last edited:

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Queue the "awwww's".....

But seriously that is really great. When you find your perfect match....well it's pretty amazing. Hoping this is mine.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Queue the "awwww's".....

But seriously that is really great. When you find your perfect match....well it's pretty amazing. Hoping this is mine.
Me too. I get all tingly inside. :O

And butterflies. Actual butterflies. I opened my mouth and a ton of butterflies flew out.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Me too. I get all tingly inside. :O

And butterflies. Actual butterflies. I opened my mouth and a ton of butterflies flew out.

That may be an entirely different problem...