GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Started some clay bar action post winter. Also polished up the tips...

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Not even 1/2 way done with the clay bar. Next time I'll use the clay bar towel, but wanted to get it done this week while I'm on vacation from work (no time to wait for shipping).
After this part is done, another wash w/ the pressure washer and foam gun, then I'll start the paint cleaning and then apply Sonax Net Shield.

A lot of work...but feels good. :)

Jaber

Modero
Started some clay bar action post winter. Also polished up the tips...

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Not even 1/2 way done with the clay bar. Next time I'll use the clay bar towel, but wanted to get it done this week while I'm on vacation from work (no time to wait for shipping).
After this part is done, another wash w/ the pressure washer and foam gun, then I'll start the paint cleaning and then apply Sonax Net Shield.

A lot of work...but feels good. :)

Good job.

Ahh, rail dust. Going to be taking care of that this weekend. With some Ironx (using these instructions), then full exterior detail.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Good job.

Ahh, rail dust. Going to be taking care of that this weekend. With some Ironx (using these instructions), then full exterior detail.

Didn't know about that stuff but almost sounds like Sonax pH balanced wheel cleaner, which turns from green to purple once it starts attacking the contaminants. That stuff is safe on paint...maybe I should give that a try.....hmmmmm....works wonders on wheels to where I don't even have to take a sponge to the wheel, I just rinse off with the pressure washer.
The rail dust is not super deep, but it's still very time consuming.

henrylun

Ready to race!
Ordered a set of Pilot A/S3's since my tires are done.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I'm sick, but I managed to take her around for a spin. I plan on ordering a full set of DeAutoKey LED interior lights plus the red LED footwell lights.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
I managed to curb my front passenger OZ wheel today.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

DarkDub

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally tinted, now it needs more low. However clutch/flywheel install next week, then coils. I want to put the clutch off but I know its just a matter of time with full bolt on k04 car.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Ouch! :( :yikes:

How bad?

Not as bad as I've seen to others but still not good. I am taking it to Connecticut Wheel tomorrow and have them look at it and see how much it is to repair.

Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk

DarkDub

Passed Driver's Ed
last pic made it look really dark! only 18%

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Not as bad as I've seen to others but still not good. I am taking it to Connecticut Wheel tomorrow and have them look at it and see how much it is to repair.

Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk

It's not good, but it could be much worse. Best of luck.