GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 GTI FS at Colonial VW in MA

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Just a heads up that my 2012 GTI is up for sale at Colonial VW. I traded it in for a 2016 R. They just picked up my GTI yesterday and it's already up on their site with stock photos for now. (FYI it's white, and by "autobahn" they mean clear bra)
No issues with the car whatsoever and it was my baby. If anyone is interested and wants to know the history, mods, etc.....let me know. The car fax doesn't list all the maintenance I had done on it at the dealer and there is some other stuff that is missing from the carfax as well....nothing bad, but just to be clear.

I'm more than happy to answer any questions. I miss it already (I'm still waiting for my R to get to the dealer so I can pick it up). :(
I'm not on this forum much at all, but I'm now on the MK7 forum under username AdrenalineChick.

http://buycolonialvw.com/Vehicle_Details/desc/Used_Volkswagen_GTI__/vehicleID/1646473

kennega

Ready to race!
I never understood why dealers use so many exclamation points.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
BECAUSE THE STYLING AND PLEAD INTERIOR!!!!

lol, good to see you kept in the VW family. I'd love to trade mine up for an R but I imagine they KILL you on trade-in value on these MK6's..

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
BECAUSE THE STYLING AND PLEAD INTERIOR!!!!

lol, good to see you kept in the VW family. I'd love to trade mine up for an R but I imagine they KILL you on trade-in value on these MK6's..

I've owned only VW's since 1999. :)
And yes....I did bend over for the trade in. I expected that though.