GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many girls drive GTI's?

hpowders

Ready to race!
GTI's are mens' cars. Girls drive Porsche Boxsters and every other convertible under the sun.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
GTI's are mens' cars. Girls drive Porsche Boxsters and every other convertible under the sun.

There are quite a few MEN driving the Boxster here in Germany. As many men as women. Germans love the sun and cabrios. The gender thing is a myth.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Saw two college girls driving a UG Gti on my way back from school. Was gonna flash the VW sign but, I wasn't driving my Gti lol.

deestroi66

Passed Driver's Ed
Been driving around Chicago for years now and I have never spotted a hot chick/younger female on a GTI. They've all been soccer moms on their way to work with those stick figure family stickers and political stickers on the back. I always see them at Lake Shore Drive in the AM traffic.

hpowders

Ready to race!
There are quite a few MEN driving the Boxster here in Germany. As many men as women. Germans love the sun and cabrios. The gender thing is a myth.

Not a myth in the USA. Overwhelmingly, convertibles are being driven by women, given my experience. Did see one gal driving a GTI once upon a time. Perhaps I was only hallucinating.

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
I dont know how many chicks drive GTI's but i tell u...there are few things hotter than a cute chick behind the wheel of one.

ATC2

Ready to race!
I dont know how many chicks drive GTI's but i tell u...there are few things hotter than a cute chick behind the wheel of one.

Absolutely... automatic hotness points for the GTI, on top of the already coolness points. DAMN GIRL! that's a lot of points right there.... wassup ? :w00t:

Mk6Chick1

Ready to race!

That's funny because lately most convertibles that I've been passing by have been driven by men.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Not a myth in the USA. Overwhelmingly, convertibles are being driven by women, given my experience. Did see one gal driving a GTI once upon a time. Perhaps I was only hallucinating.

For Germany its considered a performance car and very expensive. I tend to see alot of couples in them. Nice car for both it seems :)