GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Right now on solowerks coils threaded about halfway down. Going to get it on the lift this weekend and probably take it another half inch down. I'm pretty indecisive if I like where it's at now or want to have almost no gap

Phur

Autocross Champion
What tail lights are those? Your car looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGEE4

Ready to race!
Right now on solowerks coils threaded about halfway down. Going to get it on the lift this weekend and probably take it another half inch down. I'm pretty indecisive if I like where it's at now or want to have almost no gap

Same wheels and suspension

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Just started getting into cars, so I've been doing research until I found this awesome thread! I'll join the crowd :)fcabca357f94537ac0b6bcddea5c8d54.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome to the club. Great looking car!

Phur

Autocross Champion
I just did a bit of a thorough maintenance wash today.

Phur

Autocross Champion
We went to a state park for some quick hiking and forgot to bring any water. When we went to the inn to try to procure some I found that the historic inn actually had a parking garage! It was super cool! All of that industrial concrete surrounded by wooded hills. I tried to get some shots looking out but there was too much contrast in the backlighting. It just blew it out. I got these though... (yeah, the car needs washed again)

I loved how the lighting made it look like the paint was almost glowing. Wrong tire position though.

I'm pretty sure that last one is going to end up as my next work wallpaper.