GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: brand new RSE10

LastDragon1

Hello, (excuse the 1 post.. I am an experienced member on the mk7 forum (same username) and thought the mk6 guys would like to check these out )

I have brand new still in the original boxes 18x8 rse10 in satin black. Never even taken out the boxes and has all the RS center caps and protective packaging. $950 FIRM. I payed 1250 brand new (not that it matters lol) Chicago land pick up or Midwest pick up only. Or if you have almost perfect condition rse05 in gunmetal maybe black for trade. Thanks for looking.

If you need any pics let me know (they are brand new in boxes so not much to look at i suppose)

SOLD

Last edited:

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
These are right up my alley, if not for the color, but just a FYI you can buy these wheels new shipped to your door for $50 more than your $1000 asking price on Modded Euros.

LastDragon1

These are right up my alley, if not for the color, but just a FYI you can buy these wheels new shipped to your door for $50 more than your $1000 asking price on Modded Euros.

That's because they have a holiday sale ending in a couple days which will cost you an extra $250+ if you buy them any other time or when the sale expires (which I did lol)... and if you are buying wheels from moddedeuros within the next couple of days before the sale is over and you wanna save 55 bucks or so and are local (or want to trade rse05) then I'm here and it's still a better deal.

LastDragon1

Would you consider trades for RPF1s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rpf1 is beautiful and i have considered them in the past but unfortunately I just would not want to use hubcentric rings for my setup. I appreciate the offer and if I change my mind I will let you know.

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
That's because they have a holiday sale ending in a couple days which will cost you an extra $250+ if you buy them any other time or when the sale expires (which I did lol)... and if you are buying wheels from moddedeuros within the next couple of days before the sale is over and you wanna save 55 bucks or so and are local (or want to trade rse05) then I'm here and it's still a better deal.

Save $55 for no warranty on $1000 wheels? GLWS.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
The modded euros sale is over wise guy, so you are a little late to the party lol. You would be saving a couple hundred if somebody bought them, but I'm in NO rush.
k good luck with the sale with that attitude. Maybe try vortex.

LastDragon1

I wasn't giving any type of attitude. I guess you can lose the tone of something if you are just reading it. I wasn't trying to be rude, mostly just busting chops for a member who was being a little rowdy without doing his research first is all. Don't mean to get people worked up. Thanks for looking though. Still for sale. A few nibbles, no bites yet.