GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wednesday Night Drags!! VIDS

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
running 13s on stock tires and no ic is tough...my first time at the track with mine when i was stage 2 with no IC, p zeros , and 95 degree weather wasn't doing me so hot haha

Nice runs TRD!

I'm curious why stage 2 cars only put out 10-15 more hp than stage 1 but so easily break into the 13's. I've never seen any Stage 1 cars running 13's.

-s

they can...and have....but there is about a 25-30whp difference between stage 1 and 2

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Nice runs TRD!

I'm curious why stage 2 cars only put out 10-15 more hp than stage 1 but so easily break into the 13's. I've never seen any Stage 1 cars running 13's.

-s

I don't know but it's more like 10-15whp/wtq

trd420

Go Kart Champion
running 13s on stock tires and no ic is tough...my first time at the track with mine when i was stage 2 with no IC, p zeros , and 95 degree weather wasn't doing me so hot haha

Ya it was tough lol but it was cold out like 55 degrees Most of the night with a high of like 62:thumbup:

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
Too bad you are so far north in CA or Id come out with you.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
I went to college in sac. Every wed. I'd take my cobra. Fun times there :D

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Nice runs TRD!

-s

I went 13.6 @ 103 stage 1...just APR tune, stg 1 intake, BFI motor mount and a muffler delete on stock tires. Best so far stage 2 (APR dp) same mods other wise was 13.5 @ 105. I still need to work on the launch but those times were both thanks to 2.1 and 2.0 60ft times. Our stock tires like about 18-20psi at the track.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
nnice vids trd sorry couldn't make it

spessx

Ready to race!
I went 13.6 @ 103 stage 1...just APR tune, stg 1 intake, BFI motor mount and a muffler delete on stock tires. Best so far stage 2 (APR dp) same mods other wise was 13.5 @ 105. I still need to work on the launch but those times were both thanks to 2.1 and 2.0 60ft times. Our stock tires like about 18-20psi at the track.

Wow! Nice work! Did you post your timeslip?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Ive posted a few videos and time slips but it's been a while, I only have my iPhone while I'm out in Philly so it's hard to find time when I go home. But tire pressure and revving hard enough are both very key. Stage 1 I left at 2,500rpm stage 2 between 3,800 and 4,000 and slip the clutch just a little off the light. No bog and hopefully very little spin....just takes that first time trying it

trd420

Go Kart Champion
How's your clutch holding up? I can't believe the stones you've got to be drag racing with this delicate weak sister of a stock clutch. Unless, like your OEM AS tires, you're just abusing it til it gives out then planning to upgrade?

My clutch is holding fine but I have only been stage 2 for 900 miles lol. and yes I'm planning to upgrade my clutch when needed first is a ic. i wana go upgrade my turbo toO just don't know what I want yet!!