GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R carbon front lip/chin spoiler/chin protectors

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Anyone had any experience with OSIR? Wondering about fit and finish...
http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant..._Code=VGT6-FCSGT6RS-CF&Category_Code=VGOLFREB

Scuffed the chin a little tonight turning into a driveway that my lowered mk6 golf tdi would have had no problem with, and the R bumper scraped :mad0259:

:clap: way to go stupid, I said to myself...:yikes:

Still a lil pissed about it, I'm pretty mad at myself...only 400 miles on the car

Now I'm looking to make sure I can protect the stock front lip in case of future contact, which I'm sure will happen since I plan to drop about 1.4" in the future.

DaMutt

That's ok. The dealer delivered mie to me already equipped with scrapes. Eve na nice one on the resonator for the mid-pipe exhaust! Didn't see it until I had the car up on a lift having a look at the layout of things.

mj8807

Ready to race!
I try to pretend that part of my car doesn't exist anymore lol. No matter how cautious I am I still scuffed it up a bit.

08CW R32

Ready to race!
Yes & Excellent

Have all the OSIR CF pieces and they are one of the best exterior cosmetic mods I have done. The fit and finish is excellent as it should be for the price point of these products. :)

Attached to by front bumper clip which is off the car in this pic.

Anyone had any experience with OSIR? Wondering about fit and finish...
http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant..._Code=VGT6-FCSGT6RS-CF&Category_Code=VGOLFREB

Scuffed the chin a little tonight turning into a driveway that my lowered mk6 golf tdi would have had no problem with, and the R bumper scraped :mad0259:

:clap: way to go stupid, I said to myself...:yikes:

Still a lil pissed about it, I'm pretty mad at myself...only 400 miles on the car

Now I'm looking to make sure I can protect the stock front lip in case of future contact, which I'm sure will happen since I plan to drop about 1.4" in the future.

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Have all the OSIR CF pieces and they are one of the best exterior cosmetic mods I have done. The fit and finish is excellent as it should be for the price point of these products. :)

Dood...:w00t:
That looks dope:D I request more pics:thumbup:

Thanks for the reply, I like the look OSIR has goin on, your post is exactly what I was hoping to hear:) I hear ya about the price point being a bit excessive, which is why I wanted to hear first hand what the fit and finish was like. I am going to start with the front bumper lip next month:thumbsup:

What other pieces are you rockin? Pics pics pics.....

Figo1

Passed Driver's Ed

wow that's sooooo sick!!!:thumbup:

08CW R32

Ready to race!
Here is a pic of the OSIR CF Rear Valance which replaces the OEM Valance and the OSIR CF Diffusers.

Dood...:w00t:
That looks dope:D I request more pics:thumbup:

Thanks for the reply, I like the look OSIR has goin on, your post is exactly what I was hoping to hear:) I hear ya about the price point being a bit excessive, which is why I wanted to hear first hand what the fit and finish was like. I am going to start with the front bumper lip next month:thumbsup:

What other pieces are you rockin? Pics pics pics.....