GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible New K04 file from APR???

Status
Not open for further replies.

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Is the K04 file being built up from the ground up as well or just a new revision of the existing software?

Do you have a new ETA on the software? End of month?

Sounds to me from Arin's posts like they built a whole new Stage 3+ tune from scratch, and are basing the Stage 3 and K04 tunes off of that, rather than tweaking the existing K04 tune. Just my read on it :).

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Can't wait. Once this K04 update comes out plus the APR DSG tune this car is going to be amazing. Thank you again Arin for keeping us updated with progress.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
cannot. wait.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I am so looking forward for this update. Khalid from APR kuwait is visiting us in Qatar as soon as the k04 update comes out!

Sent from my iPhone with typos

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
I am so tippi tou on this. Can't wait for this to be out...

s0n1cm0nk3y1

Ready to race!
After these updates, no ECUs should need to be removed for flashing after the initial flash.

Forgive the confusion but was this not already a capability? An unasked question I'm curious about is the detection of aftermarket software on the ECU. Have you guys found a way around the possible TD1 flag considering the revision of the code from the ground up?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Forgive the confusion but was this not already a capability? An unasked question I'm curious about is the detection of aftermarket software on the ECU. Have you guys found a way around the possible TD1 flag considering the revision of the code from the ground up?

Think it was just awkward wording. Otherwise, yeah, its always been like this.

Not sure about the flag.

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
I'm not familiar with the TD1 flag specifically, but if it is based on something like an MD5 integrity check then there is nothing a tuner can do to get around it short of a piggybacking solution.
It all boils down to pay to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.