GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 2 Launch Control Video

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
All of our calibrations stage 2 and beyond require an upgraded downpipe, which replaces the stock cat with either a high flow cat or are catless. Yes, it is a spark based launch control, as it states in the video I posted above. :thumbsup:

Gotcha, I just didnt know if the spark based was a catless DP only or not. Seemed to me like it might damage a high flow cat over time, i could be wrong though. Thanks for the answers, much appreciated. You will have a customer soon :thumbsup:

Rottie

Looking good! I have the Uni 2 +hpfp, alls i can say is you will love it when you get it! BTW cbtuning is a bunch of great guys, That's who I use as well!

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Looking good! I have the Uni 2 +hpfp, alls i can say is you will love it when you get it! BTW cbtuning is a bunch of great guys, That's who I use as well!

Chris is exceptional to deal with. I purchase everything I can through him because I appreciate that he's in it for the enthusiasts and not just to make a buck like some of the other tuning companies in the area. What clutch are you running? Mine is slipping BAD now.

Rottie

Chris is exceptional to deal with. I purchase everything I can through him because I appreciate that he's in it for the enthusiasts and not just to make a buck like some of the other tuning companies in the area. What clutch are you running? Mine is slipping BAD now.

Lol to be honest with you my clutch is still stock, no slippage yet...I hope by typing this I didn't just jinks myself! Chris is a great guy!