GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spacers for aftermarket wheels

DrodMK6

I recently bought a pair of et40 niche circuit wheels and I love the way they look, but they poke just a little bit more in the front than in the back (I was going for a more flush look but I don't mind the poke, as it still looks better then the wheels being sunk in the well) I figured there were a few ways to fix this. 1. Shave the center bores. And 2. Get wheel spacers. I don't think I want to shave the center bores of the wheel because it sounds expensive first of all, and I won't be able to rotate my wheels if I do so and I don't even know how to go about doing it anyway. I decided on the spacers. I want to get some spacers for the back (to match the poke in the front) but I'm not too sure whether to go with 5mm or 10mm. The wheels have a 66.6mm bore. What are good brands and places to order? I was thinking ECS, I've purchased spark plugs and coil packs from them in the past. Also I've been trying to find VW center caps for these wheels. Is there anywhere I could find 66.6mm vw center caps? I've looked everywhere online and all I could seem to find was stickers. Any advice helps.