GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible Group Buy – Post-TB Spacer for Meth/Water Injection

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
I feel somewhat guilty for organizing the whole GB. Spacers are still work in progress. Pagparts had some tools that gone bad & needed to be replaced. They do have a pretty good reputation, thus I do not think that Arnold is feeding us BS. Having said that, I wish we had our spacers by now. I guess… please be patient…

Here is the latest from the vendor as of 8/26:
“This week definitely. Just had a few things I had to change on the machine. It's been ready to machine for over a week but my monitor decided to give. Couldn't fly blind so had to wait for a new one to come in. Sorry about the delay but it'll be ready to go in a couple of days”

P.S. i will post another update in 2 days.

here is hoping he ships them like a bat out of hell Tuesday/Wednesday so I have it in time for the weekend :thumbup:

and it's all good gt_nky, not your fault. None of us could have foreseen them having a ton of machine issues.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
bumping in hopes of good news :)

gt_nky

Passed Driver's Ed
sorry guys, i have been busy at work

update as of last night - "machining is underway"

i will ask again tmw afternoon (fri) and post here

gt_nky

Passed Driver's Ed
8/31 - Arnold: "half of them are done. sorry about the delay. these things happen sometime. looks like mond/tues shipping date"

UFfitz56

Ready to race!
Any updates?

sonomaaz2003

Ready to race!
OK, its now been a month since this post has started on here,when do we get tracking numbers and what no about our spacers???

HeartMyVeedub1

Ready to race!
Ya.I'm filing a PayPal claim and getting my money back If these dont ship out by the end of the week. I'll put it towards the bsh tb

UFfitz56

Ready to race!
Ya.I'm filing a PayPal claim and getting my money back If these dont ship out by the end of the week. I'll put it towards the bsh tb

Really?! Come on man shit happens sometimes...is this your first GB? They can sometimes take a little longer...

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Really?! Come on man shit happens sometimes...is this your first GB? They can sometimes take a little longer...

While you're right, these things happen. I can see why some people are getting frustrated, it seems that pagparts has said "at the end of this week" nearly every week since 8/9 :/.

UFfitz56

Ready to race!
While you're right, these things happen. I can see why some people are getting frustrated, it seems that pagparts has said "at the end of this week" nearly every week since 8/9 :/.

Trust me I am frustrated too...In hindsight I wish I just bought the us rally spacer for $75.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Trust me I am frustrated too...In hindsight I wish I just bought the us rally spacer for $75.

Yep. The $25 savings isn't worth the month+ wait.

I may just go direct port and sell it, who knows.

HeartMyVeedub1

Ready to race!
Yaaa dude lol. Allset's gb gave me unrealistic expectations due to how well it went, not aiming to detract from the organizer of this one in anyway though.

Hope they ship out soon