GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED TAILS???

zee

Go Kart Champion
OEM Golf and GTI are not not LED. That was a concept from Wörthersee 2009. Vw does not manufacture it yet, but it might come on the R20

Mick431

Ready to race!
from that i understand that they are available on the GTI in germany as an option for around 300euro! When is it likely they will b available in the UK? any suggestions?

The LED tails are so nice. Wish they become an option in future.

Q822

Ready to race!
euh guys only to let you know that www.oempl.us are selling the Led tail light from the new VW Golf R for 1000$...direct fit on our mk6.

But for me it's really too expensive ...I'm sure that in 6 months we're gonna be able to find copy of that for half the price.

Yeah I saw that the other day and whought it was outrageous. I bought a few things from oempl.us but they have some things on there that are just too expensive. In my eyes at least.

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
from that i understand that they are available on the GTI in germany as an option for around 300euro! When is it likely they will b available in the UK? any suggestions?
Unlike europe which got them listed in the 'week 45 engine and specification' update sent to VW dealers' the Uk did not. Theres no word at present in official channels when or if they will be fitted to uk GTIs. The R model will get the darker version as standard so that version will become available as spare parts