GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANY CHANGES/RUMOURS FOR THE 2011 GTI?

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
I dunno, most of the VW dealers around me still have 2009s they are trying to get rid of.

They're gonna have to come off the price a lot more on the 2009's. I noticed one dealer near me had 5 or 6 of them.

rigti9

Ready to race!
I think most dealers will be able to get rid of their 2010's faster than the 2009's. If you're buying a new car, and you're up as high as a new GTI costs, I would think most people would opt for the newest model, IMO. And yea the '10's are drying up awful fast. I've yet to see a dealer near me w/ more then 2-3 on their lot. Took them so long o find my options with a trade.

Boo1

Ready to race!
Holy crap. Just saw the thread on VWVortex regarding the 2011 changes, and am not happy. I was all set to order a 6mt, w/xenon, dynaudio, and sunroof. 17" wheels and cloth.

Looks like VW is forcing options on us now with the 2011 MY.:mad:

r56mcs

Ready to race!
I am glad VW did that. If they actually made improvements, I would have been forced to wait for the 2011. What a pain that would have been...

Kg810

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol guys... Wait for official pricing before you guys go elsewhere. Like i've said here and on vortex, I have a feeling pricing will be reasonable and potentially cheaper than if you were to get the same options in an 2010 model. So be patient and wait for official pricing on these packages.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
I'm kinda neutral on these new packages for 2011. On one hand, I didn't want nav because I don't need it and don't want to pay for it (~$1800), and now have to if I want leather, etc. But on the other hand it comes with smart key and push start, plus all the other improvements (standard Detroits, bluetooth, etc).