GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Miles on your new car

fnord

Just wondering how many miles are typically on the cars rolling off the lots nowadays. I found the car I want, but it already has 400 miles on it, I'm assuming the worst being 400 miles of test drivers hooning it up.

Isj

Go Kart Champion
I got mine while it was in transit from germany, so it only had 14 or 15 miles on it.

RickA1

Ready to race!
When I went to buy my GTI the dealer didn't have one and offered bringing one from 100 miles away, that already had 250 miles. I decided to wait a month for a really new car.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
302 on mine, at first i was paranoid. But now I have 11,000 miles on it.

Spit in the bucket.

ch0sen0ne7

Passed Driver's Ed
mine had 50 miles before i test drove it...did about 11 miles on the test drive...had 62 when i drove off the lot

cacophony555

Ready to race!
Mine had 5, all from the factory and pdi.

Legally if a car has more than 500 miles it can't be sold as new anymore. I would personally consider a car with 400 miles a used car, and it probably hasn't had a very kind break-in ;)

LBCGTI1

Ready to race!
mine had 21 miles

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
Mine had 58 miles. Tried to get the dealer to throw in some extras due to mileage, but he wouldn't budge.

QUEDRO

Ready to race!
mine had to be driven from out of state and it came in with 250 miles. I was pissed when I took delivery to be honest. I got over it now.

My friend got a 2 door DSG, but he could have chose a MTs still factory wrapped in white plastic with 0 miles, not PDI yet

fanclerks

Ready to race!
Mine had 66 on her when I bought in Dec. Well over 3k now.