GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clutch Masters Performance Clutch Specials! ••Redline Motorworks••

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
can anyone give feedback on this clutch?

Ironhorse

Ready to race!
very interested in some objective feedback on these as well given the SB clutch problems. holding off on going K04 until I have a confident clutch replacement plan in place.

SRT2GTI

Banned
Didn't someone on this forum just by one of these clutches? I would also be interested in a review.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
waiting on reply to PM sent....

Ironhorse

Ready to race!
bueller_ben_stein_2_small.jpg

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I've had the clutch masters FX400 stage 4 w/ lightweight flywheel in for over 2500 miles and I like it.

I previously had the DXD Southbend stage 3 endurance w/ lightweight flywheel, and the pedal was around 10% stiffer than my FX400, which really surprised me as its a higher level clutch.

Regarding chatter, my DXD clutch was much louder. With the FX400, I do hear chatter. If I pull into my driveway and put it in neutral, you hear the chatter. Engage clutch, shift into 2nd then 1st then back to neutral and the chatter gets significantly quieter.

Super loud/horribly uncomfortable to drive for the first 750 CITY miles (stop n go miles, roads with lights, etc. Highway miles you cannot count as break in unless you are changing gears.) After that, it was like a different clutch. Broke in very nicely.

Overall, I really like it compared to my DXD stage 3 Endurance.

The FX400 puts 360whp to the ground very quickly. This thing GRABS like a mo'fo, and never gets sloppy.

Thanks Clutchmasters and R.A.I. Motorsports.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
cool^

I'm still waiting to hear back from Redline, as well as to look for more feedback on the FX200 kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.