GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumb question, what is this light that came on?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Clown Fish

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you think it took you longer to take a picture, upload it, and add an arrow than it would to just look in the manual?

titan253

Ready to race!
Putting nitrogen in my tires is the same thing as NOS right??? i should expect to see about a 400 HP increase (100 HP per tire) right

btufail

Ready to race!
Op, generally any lights that come on in your dash can be found in the owner's manual. I know sometimes it's 1st reaction with a new car is to immediately take it to the dealership. And I think some people get the notion that it is under warranty and doesn't cost me anything so why not?

Uberryan

Banned
Putting nitrogen in my tires is the same thing as NOS right??? i should expect to see about a 400 HP increase (100 HP per tire) right

It's a counter-agent though because you get the horse power, but you run on 4 flats.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Hey,

I know I could look it up but I'm just going to ask here...what is this light that came on this morning as I was driving maybe around 65mph? I had traction control off, and all of a sudden I see a message saying traction control turned off again, and I notice this light turned on.

Thanks!

It's an ass sensor, obv.

Warning: Brazilians ahead.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

JayFine

Ready to race!
Mine is on right now. Tire pressure is fine and car is only 4 months old. The passenger side front tire has a bubble in the side wall. I have wheel and tire protection so the tire is being replaced free of charge on Tuesday. I asked about an oil change and they said they only do the first change at 10,000 miles/1 year...I'm just going to change it myself as I've always been a 3,000 mile/3 months guy.

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
That's a clown question, bro.