GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

List of Popular MKVI VAG-COM Tweaks

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
I didn't see it in here, is there a way so that when you unlock your car, it unlocks all doors with just one click? I did it with my Audi through VCDS, but I can't figure it out for my GTI... It bugs me when I have to press unlock multiple times to unlock the passenger door.

chucka

Ready to race!
I didn't see it in here, is there a way so that when you unlock your car, it unlocks all doors with just one click? I did it with my Audi through VCDS, but I can't figure it out for my GTI... It bugs me when I have to press unlock multiple times to unlock the passenger door.

I think this can be changed without vagcom. just go into settings in your mfd

kimsballs

Ready to race!
You can do this in the mfd, no vagcom needed.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
Thanks everyone...gonna go try it out now!

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
Thanks again for the help...it works perfect!!!

walker

Go Kart Newbie
nice list. while I was at my Apr dealer, I had them turn on almost all of these. I would like to know which, if any of these will work on the golf 2.5? just purchased one for my wife. she really wants Windows via keyfob.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
nice list. while I was at my Apr dealer, I had them turn on almost all of these. I would like to know which, if any of these will work on the golf 2.5? just purchased one for my wife. she really wants Windows via keyfob.

Yes. These are for the MK6 Golf platform and are not GTI specific. I would guess most of them work on the Jetta Sportwagon as well since it's actually a Golf.

Is there a VAGCOM mod to show what gear you're in (D and S mode) for DSG equipped cars? Could have sworn I saw somebody on this forum mention it somewhere.....

I've never seen this. If you find it, post it here. I've been through pretty much every single menu and page in VCDS.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Is there a VAGCOM mod to show what gear you're in (D and S mode) for DSG equipped cars? Could have sworn I saw somebody on this forum mention it somewhere.....

This can be activated via DSG tuning but no VCDS menus can get to that function, sorry.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I know UNI's tune does it as well...but...some have had it and some havent. It's a weird variation.

nik

Go Kart Champion
Changing the display colour for RNS 510

I remember reading about this somewhere and finally located it. Don't like the other colour options now though lol. courtesy my-gti.com

LINK

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Question. Just switched out brake pads to those that do not have wear indicators. Is there a setting that can turn off both the brake warning and the "brake" light?