GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group buy—Red Stitch Leather Brake Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
This is not standard, mine is?

Not on all models, and some want to replace it if it gets worn out/ripped/dirty enough where they cannot just clean it.

There is a market for it, but I would rather do a group buy and bring the price down than sell them at full retail.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Not on all models, and some want to replace it if it gets worn out/ripped/dirty enough where they cannot just clean it.

There is a market for it, but I would rather do a group buy and bring the price down than sell them at full retail.

Didnt know that, but very valid point about replacement option...

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Not to thread jack or anything but you should consider a GB for a leather red stitching armrest. A lot of interlagos folks I'm sure would love a leather armrest so avoid the ashy plaid after a while :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skitals

Ready to race!
Not to thread jack or anything but you should consider a GB for a leather red stitching armrest. A lot of interlagos folks I'm sure would love a leather armrest so avoid the ashy plaid after a while :thumbsup:

This. My armrest looks like crap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

no, not at all, all suggestions are welcomed.

Made a thread selling both now

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
cloth :( would be nice to have leather

ok, nice, then the next question is does everyone want the full armrest in leather / red stitching, or leather red stitching wrap, you'd have to remove your current cloth/leather armrest cover then glue this one on, it will be cheaper to ship and price wise.

Let me know and we can start getting prices.

$39.99 shipped is the cheapest we can go on the brake cover due to high shipping cost. All of this will have a warranty on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.