GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SawwuceBawse gets a mk6!

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm now back into the vw community after taking a 2 year break. Ive owned several vw's in the past, but the only one worth noting was my mk5 gti. Thats the car that really got me into modding, and after a 2 year BMW hiatus, I had to go back to my roots.

Last week I became the proud owner of a 2012 Rising Blue Golf R. The car was previously owned by a local enthusiast, and has been reverted to stock for the most part. It has a custom brown diamond stitch re-wrap on the stock seats as well as the hood notch filled. It's going to be a great daily considering i live in Chicago and commute 25 miles each way to work. I'll update this thread with updates as they have them. I plan on keeping it simple and reliable. Bags/wheels/tune/exhaust/intake.

Here's a couple pics of the R.

And one of my GTI from right before I parted it out and sold it.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Oh shit. Welcome man. I follow you on IG. You are friends with the dude that had cw on pink lm5t (analfisting I think) Can't wait to see what you do with this build.

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh shit. Welcome man. I follow you on IG. You are friends with the dude that had cw on pink lm5t (analfisting I think) Can't wait to see what you do with this build.
Yeah, but he doesn't have that anymore. Lol. Hopefully I can move along quick with this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
goddamnit those seats are baws

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Nice!!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Updates!!! Yayyy. Well I didn't wait long to do an upgrade. (1 week on the dot) swapped in the euro cupholder to replace the boring stock one. Wasn't too bad of a job either. Here are some before and after pics.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Updates!!! Yayyy. Well I didn't wait long to do an upgrade. (1 week on the dot) swapped in the euro cupholder to replace the boring stock one. Wasn't too bad of a job either. Here are some before and after pics.

Looks good where did you buy from? I have been planning on grabbing one. And those seats are epic!

zrickety

The Fixer
Seriously cool seats, I wonder who did them.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh dang.

Seats are awesome, and love RB. But... FSI, doe. :iono: ;) :wub:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
A buddy of mine is getting rid of his mk6 so I snagged this from him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well played sir!! Where abouts are you in the Chicago area?