GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Software tune for the 2.5L - Help me make a decision!

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
They also gave me the link to their dyno, but the dyno is wrong, it's the MK5 version with the 150hp engine.

Paul122157

Seems like they don't even know what gains a 170hp mk6 will get.

Paul122157

I just got the UM tune. I wanna dyno my car just for shits n giggles.

Do you feel noticable differences? Also a Dyno would be very helpful for many of us trying to find the best tune!

madbikes

Ready to race!
I actually want to dyno mine for the longest time. At least UM is the first to release a non-MAF 2.5L tune.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Any new Dyno results ? Lets move this along, if you you had not intent to do the dyne pull don't say so : (

Last edited:

Waiting281

Also curious about this. Really considering just the tune. The Mani is just too much to spend right now and I want the ability to go back to stock (when I get the cash to go Diesel ?)

Staver

Passed Driver's Ed
Integrated Engineering Tune - Stage 1 for 2.5L MKVI - great experience

Last threads I saw about tunes were 8 years old and talked about discontinued products. So lets talk about tunes in 2017.

2) Out of all the tuning choices for the MK6 2.5L which one would you choose? Do you have any personal experience with any of the brands or what have you heard about them?

:)

Paul122157 - I recently purchased a Tune and the V3 OBD2 Cable from Integrated Engineering - a little pricy - but I was able to do the tune using my laptop and I can revert back to stock anytime I want + using the cable I can get all kinds of information from my car.

Super experience with the folks from Integrated Engineering (Damon was wicket for tech support) and I love the difference it has made to my 2012 2.5L Golf. (this was part of a set of mods that I did recently - AEM Air Intake, Stage 1 Tune from Integrated Engineering, AWE Catback, and a Tyrolsport master cylinder bracket).

New to the forum and looking forward to sharing experiences and learning more.

Mark

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Paul122157 - I recently purchased a Tune and the V3 OBD2 Cable from Integrated Engineering - a little pricy - but I was able to do the tune using my laptop and I can revert back to stock anytime I want + using the cable I can get all kinds of information from my car.

Super experience with the folks from Integrated Engineering (Damon was wicket for tech support) and I love the difference it has made to my 2012 2.5L Golf. (this was part of a set of mods that I did recently - AEM Air Intake, Stage 1 Tune from Integrated Engineering, AWE Catback, and a Tyrolsport master cylinder bracket).

New to the forum and looking forward to sharing experiences and learning more.
Welcome to the Forum and thanks for your comments, now get 'er DYNOed.... :lol:

Last edited: