www.meatspin.com
Bring a gun brah

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol^

test your balls.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
You want me to buy them for you from that guy, and pick them up from me?

See if you went through all that, you could have just honored the bro code and sold him yours

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Dubessa technically could mount a mounty, yes?

if the mounty is on a horse and they are both "hung like a horse", is someone lying then?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
You want me to buy them for you from that guy, and pick them up from me?

Nah, don't worry about it.

I mean he probably is legit, but I'd rather just not take the risk.

The thing that really bugs me is when I tell you, okay, I've got to take it out of a different accoun, and put it into another one to pay you through paypal. There isn't a branch location for bank A, so they have to overnight me the check, from there I deposit it, and it takes a day or two for it to show in my available funds.

Every freakin' day the guy kept asking me if I was still interested, there's people beating down his door for the tails...I don't need to hear that noise, you don't need to put a fucking carrot on a stick for me I can only move as fast as the banks move...You either wait and sell them to me or just say "Hey man I was looking to sell these faster and I've already got some other buyers lined up so I'm just going to go through them" - Don't send me daily reminders about it

Anyway, some of the sketchyness plus pissing me off = done.

I go through a long training every year to prevent fraud for our wireless devices (cell phones, tablets, etc) and this guy is exhibiting fraud behavior that people normally do so I'm just like :iono: weird guy or fraud.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
This story about the NSA's data mining program is getting questions from senators. What are the odds we'll see the Patriot act repealed someday? Probably never.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You could bring a gun to shoot him with :iono:

Patriot Act is ... scary shit.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Nah, don't worry about it.

I mean he probably is legit, but I'd rather just not take the risk.

The thing that really bugs me is when I tell you, okay, I've got to take it out of a different accoun, and put it into another one to pay you through paypal. There isn't a branch location for bank A, so they have to overnight me the check, from there I deposit it, and it takes a day or two for it to show in my available funds.

Every freakin' day the guy kept asking me if I was still interested, there's people beating down his door for the tails...I don't need to hear that noise, you don't need to put a fucking carrot on a stick for me I can only move as fast as the banks move...You either wait and sell them to me or just say "Hey man I was looking to sell these faster and I've already got some other buyers lined up so I'm just going to go through them" - Don't send me daily reminders about it

Anyway, some of the sketchyness plus pissing me off = done.

Shit man I would have bought it and have them shipped to my house and had you pick them up the next time you came out to Dallas.

But sounds like your bank is pretty shitty, sorry to hear man

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
This story about the NSA's data mining program is getting questions from senators. What are the odds we'll see the Patriot act repealed someday? Probably never.

Wow, a Republican speaking against the Patriot Act? Color me shocked.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I would make a shitty Republican.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I would make a shitty Republican.

Given how obsessed the current GOP is in legislating morality and defunding Planned Parenthood and rape centers, yeah you would be, along with Reagan I'm sure given how nutty they are these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.