GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'14 Camaro SS vs '13 Mustang 5.0 vs K04 Gti

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
so , as said in the title I raced this Camaro once rolling 80km/h
as he requested and posted his vid on instagram he didn't like the results
and said that he actually won the race , we agreed to race again but rolling
60 km/h because we did it his way last time its my way this time and the mustang guy wanted to join. We raced rolling 60km/h
i could let off anytime after 200 km/h but i didn't and i let off at 250 km/h
and my gti was ahead all the way he admit that my gti can eat him rolling 60km/h and i admit that he can win me by not a large distance rolling 90 (he requested it ) .
I'll leave you with the vids .

First time rolling 80 we raced to 200 and then i let off .

http://instagram.com/p/s_-WR9Adzo/?modal=true

second time after we agreed to try again .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_rwJPrFZg&feature=youtu.be

it was fun and interesting .

Enjoy ..​

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
Looks like the Camaro was about to walk away from you in the first video before it cut off. The second race was the quickest 3 honks ever and you got a good jump and they were playing catch up. Close race either way. Thanks for the vids.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Looks like the Camaro was about to walk away from you in the first video before it cut off. The second race was the quickest 3 honks ever and you got a good jump and they were playing catch up. Close race either way. Thanks for the vids.

its not a close race I should of let off at anytime after 200km/h and I was ahead at least a car distance but for the sake of the video I didn't . Thanks

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Congrats and nice vids man! You got some good shit. :thumbsup:

So being in Kuwait, you're running the stock intercooler (OEM is golf R's Int.?), correct?

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Congrats and nice vids man! You got some good shit. :thumbsup:

So being in Kuwait, you're running the stock intercooler (OEM is golf R's Int.?), correct?

Thanks man , yea stock intercooler unfortunately :(

dallen13

Ready to race!
When will you race fast cars?

When he does the video ends when the other car starts to pull. But he still puts it on Instagram as a kill.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
There is something fishy about these videos. One, on the first video, the camero easily was going to pull.

And you're telling me the SS beat the tuned 5.0? The 5.0 that has more HP and less weight? Lol.... Okay.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Dude it's a k04 without an upgraded intercooler in Kuwait; it's making 290-300whp tops.

That's why it doesn't make sense. Tuned 5.0s are pretty quick, dare I say.

And it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm k04, w/m tuned with Eurodyne. Tuned 5.0s are not this slow.