GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Day at AU Tuning!

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
How's the clutch holding up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like a champ! :) It's not stock (OEM) though. I have the South Bend Stage 2 Endurance clutch with single mass flywheel. ~32,000 miles on it now.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
I'm going to E40 tune on my eurodyne software soon. Really loved the results you pulled [emoji1417]

:w00t: It was also fun at the Fastivus ROVAL track event, my first track event using the e40 GIAC file. I was pleased with the performance :thumbup:

I use the GasBuddy app as they've updated it to include e85 stations which is pretty helpful. I also use this calculator and some forum knowledge.

https://www.intercepteft.com/calc.html

Pmanpop had great insight from another user in which you assume 1.8125 gallons per 1/8 tank/line indicator on your fuel gauge. You'll need to do the math but it works good for those times you need to fill up with e40 but are not completely empty.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
:w00t: It was also fun at the Fastivus ROVAL track event, my first track event using the e40 GIAC file. I was pleased with the performance :thumbup:

I use the GasBuddy app as they've updated it to include e85 stations which is pretty helpful. I also use this calculator and some forum knowledge.

https://www.intercepteft.com/calc.html

Pmanpop had great insight from another user in which you assume 1.8125 gallons per 1/8 tank/line indicator on your fuel gauge. You'll need to do the math but it works good for those times you need to fill up with e40 but are not completely empty.

Great info I already have the gas buddy app I'll look more into it much appreciated. Can't wait

bryngutierrez46

Ready to race!
I have a question if anyone can answer it ? So i have apr stage 2 tune theres these "honda guys" that think they can win in a honda civic eg with b20 vtec (no tubro just motor) and tell me that my tune isnt a tune cuz it wasnt dyno'd so that im just stock. I mean i know im not stock with the tune but bottom line is how can i explain to these people that i dont need a dyno to gain the extra hp that we get.? Or do wee need a dyno?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
I have a question if anyone can answer it ? So i have apr stage 2 tune theres these "honda guys" that think they can win in a honda civic eg with b20 vtec (no tubro just motor) and tell me that my tune isnt a tune cuz it wasnt dyno'd so that im just stock. I mean i know im not stock with the tune but bottom line is how can i explain to these people that i dont need a dyno to gain the extra hp that we get.?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The simple answer is that your VW has an "off the shelf" tune which requires certain hardware and no dyno. Most upgraded Honda swaps, like a B20 into a Civic, require a dyno tune to obtain the best power because they have to install a different ECU so the v-tech will kick in.....yo! [emoji39] Plus they're always upgrading cams-headers-etc, again, to get the most power so a dyno tune is a must. Otherwise the swap will potentially run like shit [emoji90]

The complicated answer is that these "Honda guys" are ignorant tards who live inside the all-motor Honda v-tech bubble! [emoji1]

Sent using Tapatalk