GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: The APR MKVI GTi - Everything APR and more!

emrtek

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD...

2010 Mk6 GTI - 6 Speed Manual - Bi-Xenon - Dynaudio/Nav - Sunroof - 105k miles

I am reluctant to sell this extremely fun GTi but we have another baby on the way and wife wants me to get a larger car. Here is some background history:

Purchased new by Evan @ APR, it was used as a development car by APR since 2010. It was also used to finalize development for Stage 3 v3.0 software complete with torque-by-gear management. Mechanically, the car is in excellent condition-All previous owners including me have done 5k mile oil changes with high quality oils.

Performance:

-Rebuilt Engine with upgraded connecting rods at 65k miles

-Refreshed transmission at 80k miles

-APR Stage 3 GTX Turbocharger System

-APR FMIC

-APR RSC turboback exhaust

-APR Carbonio Intake

-APR Boost Tap

-APR Front/Rear Sway Bars

-APR Mobile Bluetooth Dongle

-DXD Stage 3 daily

-KW V3 Coilover Suspension

-Audi TTS Short Shifter

-034 Street Density Motor Mounts

-APTuning noise pipe delete

Exterior:

-OEM LED Tails

Interior:

-AWE Boost Gauge

-Golf R Head Unit (RNS 315) with functioning Nav/Bluetooth/MDI

-Golf R heated leather seats

-Golf R Steering wheel (3 months old)

Recent Maintenance:

-New injectors 5k miles ago.

-New spark plugs

-Intake Valves cleaned - removed carbon buildup when injectors were replaced.

-New SAI pump and Combi valve

-Oil change at 103k miles

-New Intake filter.

-OEM Headlights professionally polished back to like new - 5 year warranty against yellowing

-New MAF sensor.

More pics, parts list, and CarFax from when I bought the car here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NKn9yFlFfcF9UL90SicpF8ImFfTm0WYK

Here is a video of the car when it had a GT3071R, car now has a GTX2867R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-GZTqDwiH4&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Talking to someone about this

Mk6 Golf R | APR Stage 2+

riceburner

Autocross Champion
good guy here! seems like a super legit car, he answered a lot of questions and worked with me very well. GLWS! But better yet hope you find a way to just keep it ;)

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
WTF... Where are the moderators when u need them... Please stop posting on my FS thread, I don't even want to sell the car with the RPF1 wheels. I would rather keep them.

Can someone put a leash on all these Effing California Trolls...

Please close thread if needed, I'll start a new one...

We’re not sitting here monitoring every thread every second of the day. We got the “reported” email at 9:59am this morning. Jay took action immediately. Don’t know what more you want. The sooner you report an infraction the sooner it will be resolved.

who128

Ready to race!
Bump. I like how a forum became a place where correct information is erased. Sounds like this is run by communists.
Also, please provide the correct terminology since it is a mass produced wheel and its not "rare".

@jay i'm not derailing with the comment above. I'm correcting the OP as his information is misleading. I'm just being an righteous man to inform the general public with actual facts.

GLWS

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Bump. I like how a forum became a place where correct information is erased. Sounds like this is run by communists.
Also, please provide the correct terminology since it is a mass produced wheel and its not "rare".

@jay i'm not derailing with the comment above. I'm correcting the OP as his information is misleading. I'm just being an righteous man to inform the general public with actual facts.

GLWS

Congrats, you get an updated personalized title of "banned" for a few weeks.

emrtek

Passed Driver's Ed
Folks, this car is solid... The stage 3 tune is so smooth on this car, timing logs are perfect. I would hate to part it but it's starting to make a lot of sense...

Last edited:

emrtek

Passed Driver's Ed
This is my last attempt to sell it... Just drove it again recently after daily driving the MK7 for a couple of months. I might just sell the MK7 and keep this one...

boostd15

Still available?