GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Power it and Lower it" from Qatar - PixXxXxX bro

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Looks good! :thumbsup:

While talking about the lower grille, I think if you color matched it, you should change the lip to gloss black for the contrast. Something to think about if you end up wanting to change it up. :iono:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Looks good! :thumbsup:

While talking about the lower grille, I think if you color matched it, you should change the lip to gloss black for the contrast. Something to think about if you end up wanting to change it up. :iono:

I really like the W12 wide mouth style VW put it in the mk6! But good idea, might look nice!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone with typos

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
I would probably get a K04 before I consider brakes (for cosmetics)....mine with the stoptech pads grip perfectly for my driving style :D

Trust me bro, break pads alone won't do any good with K04. I really need to save and get a decent BBK.

McQueen77

Banned
that is one of the cleanest GTIs ive ever seen. you must meticulously maintain and detail it.. do you ever drive it? must be hard w/the climate, sun and sand/wind.. you keep it garaged?? i mean you must.. parked on the street in that climate and that car would be toast, although, the white hides it a little better than most..

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
No doubt this is one of the most tastefully modified cars on this forum. Love it:thumbsup:

that is one of the cleanest GTIs ive ever seen. you must meticulously maintain and detail it.. do you ever drive it? must be hard w/the climate, sun and sand/wind.. you keep it garaged?? i mean you must.. parked on the street in that climate and that car would be toast, although, the white hides it a little better than most..

I do drive it through the sand and under the terribly hot sun..a lot.

But I park only in the shade whenever I can..I would walk for couple minutes just to park in the shade...and yes, it's under the shade at home...I get it washed in a car wash, but I bring it back home and detail everything myself inside out...those things might be normal in the west...but no one is willing to do all that here...so cars age pretty quickly..

The paint wasn't really perfect in those photos, but white does hide imperfections for sure...I got it professionally detailed two days back, though...and looks new again!

swlstcyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Just curious... how many km's on your car now? That thing does look in great shape for the time you've had it!

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Car is sweet looking. I would love to see it.

I would have to agree. 130 degrees outside with 100% humidity. and all that sand. I would have a hard time trying to keep my car nice. and im not nearly as meticulous as 99% of the people on this forum. plus I think ill say inside where it is colder.

swlstcyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Car is sweet looking. I would love to see it.

I would have to agree. 130 degrees outside with 100% humidity. and all that sand. I would have a hard time trying to keep my car nice. and im not nearly as meticulous as 99% of the people on this forum. plus I think ill say inside where it is colder.

But he's also lucky he doesnt have to deal with winter :( Dirt and Salt being dumped everywhere on the roads.. and eating away your car! :eek: