GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 country

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
Ok all I am sure this is going to throw some people off but let's start from the beginning. This is my second build thread.... same car.

You all may remember this

Bagged, wheel whore, dipped (still is) 2.5l golf

Well it was fun for a bit but impractical for a daily driver after a few blown bags, and constant headaches I reverted back to stock

for about a year. But then I got bored.

So now I have begun going more for the golf country approach. (If you don't know what I'm talking about Google it) as of now I have lifted the car two inches using tiguan springs as a direct replacement for stock springs and put 215/70/15 yokohama geolandar A/T tires on the stock steelies with a 20 mm spacer in the rear

Then I wired up a light bar on my cargo rack

Other things that will soon be happening include but are not limited too... trimming fenders so I can put a spacer on fronts (currently rubs if I have spacer on front), fender flares, rally lights on a bull bar on front bumper, trailer hitch, rally style mud flaps, additional lift, bigger tires, dip color change

Now let's get things out of the way....

I know it's front wheel drive..
I know it's a 2.5l golf
I'm not trying to drive a rally car I'm just doing things differently and making my car look cool and more practical in the same time
once winter comes ground clearance will no longer be an issue with snow.

Also even though this I believe is in my old build thread
Motor mods include
C2 Intake manifold
C2 tune
Pflo intake
R8 coil packs
Gti exhaust
Custom vta oil catch can

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
I'm digging how different this build is going to be. You should be able to get your mountain bike to the better back country trailheads now.

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
If money allows it one day I would love it but it's not in the near future, but maybe one day

zrickety

The Fixer
I like it and see lots of potential. +1 for functional height!!

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
Little update for the day

Installed a Curt hitch
As well as rally style mudflaps from a small company called rokbloks

The front flaps are gonna take some modifying to make work due to the lack of clearance I have on the wheel well, when I turn. They rub but for now ive got the rears on

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
I felt motivated today put on my "bull bar" and lights as well today gonna finish the wiring tomorrow

Kyle805

Ready to race!
This is an awesome concept man! Another bolt on lift that would probably get you another 1-1.3 inches would be the H&R lift kit for Tiguan. Curious to see how far you do end up going with this, would really like to see flares and go even bigger.

I like how you're doing a lifted golf and I lowered my tig, all about being different!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robcalewar

Just go full battlecar on this bitch;

http://imgur.com/a/Gq7st