GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The wheels, they're huuuuuge!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Gotcha. Couldn't tell because they are black, and are steelies for all I know. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's huuuuuge Caroline!!!

Chris659

Ready to race!
Haha! You must not live in the south bc those are baby wheels compared to what they roll on down here! Those look to be 26" max but round here they lift the shit out em, cut the hell out of the wheel wells and fender arches, then put them on 32" rims!

It's the damned most ridiculous looking thing! And funniest part is you see a bunch of Challengers, Chargers, Camaros like this all with v6 in em. Even better when they do it to fwd Altimas and Accords ��

North Florida seems to be even worse than where I am in central

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
We get it, but not on nicer cars like that...

Usually it's some piece of shit rust bucket jacked up on huge wheels with speakers mounted outside of the cabin so everybody can hear their shitty rap.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Haha! You must not live in the south bc those are baby wheels compared to what they roll on down here! Those look to be 26" max but round here they lift the shit out em, cut the hell out of the wheel wells and fender arches, then put them on 32" rims!

It's the damned most ridiculous looking thing! And funniest part is you see a bunch of Challengers, Chargers, Camaros like this all with v6 in em. Even better when they do it to fwd Altimas and Accords ��

"Donk" it's called?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Lol - LA is littered with people doing that to Altimas and Accords and Chargers. Every one of them has a Raiders window banner too.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Lol - LA is littered with people doing that to Altimas and Accords and Chargers. Every one of them has a Raiders window banner too.

Have a pic of an Altima? I can't think of any year Altima where that might look okay lol.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

^

Here in South Florida we have a bunch of Donks. He's right, those are baby wheels compared to what you see out here haha

Last crazy one I saw was a Camaro like that (5th Gen) with 32's. Literally on rubberband tires.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
So OG.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Have a pic of an Altima? I can't think of any year Altima where that might look okay lol.

For your viewing pleasure - I present the Altima on ridiculous wheels!