riceburner

Autocross Champion
That is one dirty car!

CMGTI

Ready to race!
is tthat dust?

That is one dirty car!

That looks like a cartel car that was abandoned lol

I would guess a lot of people on this forum have never seen a Fiero in person, which is not surprising since they haven't been made since 1988. I can't remember the last time I saw one in person, 15 - 20 years ago maybe.

Thats true. Im only 32 but remember seeing a lot of them as a kid in PR. My neighbor had one rotting away in their yard.

pcfoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Religious Ricer

Phur

Autocross Champion
That looks like a cartel car that was abandoned lol

Thats true. Im only 32 but remember seeing a lot of them as a kid in PR. My neighbor had one rotting away in their yard.

Rotting away? They're all fiberglass and thermoplastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Rotting away? They're all fiberglass and thermoplastic.

I call it that way meaning, sitting, not moving, grass covered up, lawn ornament.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

Spotted this beauty on the way to LAX last night.

Excuse my friends extreme reflection closeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
does anyone see as many modded corollas as I do? Sorry for not having any pictures but holy shit I see them all the friggin time!

Stickers, spoilers, taillights, maybe a coffee can etc... trd badges... wtf? it's a corolla. Just because the lotus comes with a corolla engine..

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Saw this rice-inspired WRX today. All in all not that ricey but the licence plate frame was too funny to not document. "CAUTION: ASIAN DRIVER"

I also think he plastidipped his vortex generator on the roof. didnt match the red elsewhere on the car.

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
Saw this rice-inspired WRX today. All in all not that ricey but the licence plate frame was too funny to not document. "CAUTION: ASIAN DRIVER"

I also think he plastidipped his vortex generator on the roof. didnt match the red elsewhere on the car.[/QUOTE]

It matches the Subaru, WRX and splash guards. :lol:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
For anyone wanting to get rice for their gti or golf.... in one package... the internet has it packaged in one transaction for you on amazon